Sign in to follow this  
3canaries

Is the Ipswich Game on SKY?

ive not seen it advertised, they always use to show it a few years ago but now dont bother, why im not sure, probably to do with police issues or something?!

[quote user="3canaries"]Probably been asked a 1000 times, but does anyone know?  I haven''t seen any press so I''m presuming not.[/quote]

Not really sure in England but it will be LIVE in HK I think. 7pm.   

No its not on Sky, can''t imagine why they would want to show 2 lower table teams who have nothing to play for.

Its means nothing to anyone other than Ipswich and Norwich fans.

[quote user="XXL16"]

[quote user="3canaries"]Probably been asked a 1000 times, but does anyone know?  I haven''t seen any press so I''m presuming not.[/quote]

[/quote]

We''ll all come round yours then David

[quote user="CambridgeCanary"][quote user="XXL16"]

[/quote]

We''ll all come round yours then David

[/quote]

OH! You are welcome mate! :)

wolves v brum is on instead because its a derby, more important game and we are lead to believe both are bigger clubs. Fair enough by sky.

[quote user="Say Hello To The Angels"]i''ve submitted a complaint on the sky sports website for all the good it''ll do,[/quote]

But taking off your Norwich shirt and being an objective match selecter SHTTA how could you justify showing the Norwich game over an equally competitive derby match being played at the same time with two teams battling for promotion - NC and IT are ''fighting'' for midtable mediocrity?

I would love for our game to be televised but how could it?

i''ve submitted a complaint on the sky sports website for all the good it''ll do,

whats the point in that? why would they want to show our derby of local pride only over a derby of 2 promotion chasing and bigger teams? Ill be honest, i cant think of a norwich game worth being on sky since the burnley home defeat anyhow.

[quote user="Say Hello To The Angels"]i''ve submitted a complaint on the sky sports website for all the good it''ll do,[/quote]

I wouldn''t show it is I was Sky, why should they, we''ve both had a crap season and theres more important games to show.