Sign in to follow this  
Matt_1

dont upgrade your commentary links!!

Windows security upgrade has just rendered my commentary link useless without a password.  See if you can run it without downloading the update first.  Could be the end of the road for free commentary though :-(

ruined my afternoon already!

Forget it.  I''m watching the game on BBC Text Commentary whilst watching Disney''s Robin Hood on BBC 2.... much better option... [:)]

Ditto, Matt. WTF is it coming to when we can''t even listen to our own team without lining someones pockets? [:@]

If you are in Yarmouth...why not switch that radio on and tune into Radio Norfolk???

Got no sympathy for you, sorry. Cough up or shut up.

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Forget it.  I''m watching the game on BBC Text Commentary whilst watching Disney''s Robin Hood on BBC 2.... much better option... [:)]
[/quote]

ROFL!

Im trying to do some tidying up and have to keep running in and out to look at it!  Oh well if not listening means we go 2-0 up in half an hour every time... Im never listening again!!

[quote user="Matt"]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Forget it.  I''m watching the game on BBC Text Commentary whilst watching Disney''s Robin Hood on BBC 2.... much better option... [:)]
[/quote]

ROFL!

Im trying to do some tidying up and have to keep running in and out to look at it!  Oh well if not listening means we go 2-0 up in half an hour every time... Im never listening again!!

[/quote]

http://web97.servecast.com/skysports/win_player_link.asp?clip=SkySports

next best thing!

[quote user="alex_ncfc"][quote user="Matt"]

[/quote]

ROFL!

[/quote]

next best thing!

[/quote]

What??? a blank screen???   yes i agree that is usually a much better alternative to listening to us getting stuffed but not today!!

link not doing anything

[quote user="Matt"][quote user="alex_ncfc"][quote user="Matt"]

[/quote]

ROFL!

[/quote]

next best thing!

[/quote]

What??? a blank screen???   yes i agree that is usually a much better alternative to listening to us getting stuffed but not today!!

link not doing anything

[/quote]

Really? It should be Sky Sports news lol. Working here.

[quote user="jetstream"]If you are in Yarmouth...why not switch that radio on and tune into Radio Norfolk??? Got no sympathy for you, sorry. Cough up or shut up.[/quote]

needlessly aggressive post. In my opinion there should be ways in this digital age that people can follow the team if they have access to a computer, no matter where they are in the world.

[quote user="Kolin Kob"]

[quote user="jetstream"]If you are in Yarmouth...why not switch that radio on and tune into Radio Norfolk??? Got no sympathy for you, sorry. Cough up or shut up.[/quote]

needlessly aggressive post. In my opinion there should be ways in this digital age that people can follow the team if they have access to a computer, no matter where they are in the world.

[/quote]

Is it? Sorry if it came over that way but I don''t have a lot of sympathy for anyone (not just alex) complaining that they can''t get something for free, when it isn''t free.

Whether it should/shouldn''t be free is a whole different argument.

Radio Norfolk is from BBC and is paid for through the TV Licence. However, for anyone outside of Norfolk wanting to listen to the game online, the programme is blocked so you have to subscribe to Canaries World to listen to the commentary, so exiles are punished for wanting to listen to the game and have to cough up £XXamount for a service people in Norfolk can listen to for free.

[quote user="dickyst220"]buy a DAB radio..... Radio Norfolk loud & clear & only 30 quid !!!!!![/quote]

Does anyone know if you can pick up Radio norfolk on DAB in the london area?

I''ve been buying Canaries World for the last few seasons.

IMO its good value.  As well as the commentry I get the video reports and interviews, and if I so wish I can listen to commentary from an other game.  Although It annoys me that we all pay the BBC license fee so surely they shouldn''t block us from BBC stations.

i am not renewing my season ticket, and now i won''t be listening to away games

if the club wants to shut it''s supporters out

so be it.

[quote user="Evil_Canary"]

I''ve been buying Canaries World for the last few seasons.

IMO its good value.  As well as the commentry I get the video reports and interviews, and if I so wish I can listen to commentary from an other game.  Although It annoys me that we all pay the BBC license fee so surely they shouldn''t block us from BBC stations.

[/quote]

I agree 100%

Because its impossible to get to many games I have no problem forking over the cash.

After all, a percentage of the money goes to our club.

Its just one of the many ways I try and support the club without being able to attend along with buying shares and buying stuff online from the club shop.