Sign in to follow this  
ricardo

POSTPONMENT LOOKS PREMATURE

With overnight rain forecast and temperatures of 10C for the Luton area tomorrow I rather think that todays decision is going to look very silly in the light of day.

It could just be that this postponment along with the Burnley game might prove to be a blessing in disguise.Playing the two games at the end of the season with a fully fit squad very different to the one that started the season.I think a few teams will be looking over their shoulders at City maybe coming up the league. Wishfull thinking I hope so.

[quote user="snakepiter"]It could just be that this postponment along with the Burnley game might prove to be a blessing in disguise.Playing the two games at the end of the season with a fully fit squad very different to the one that started the season.I think a few teams will be looking over their shoulders at City maybe coming up the league. Wishfull thinking I hope so.[/quote]

Good point Snakepiter, also crossed my mind the players will be fresh for the replay against Blackpool. Not as important as the league, I''ll peter grant you that, but nevertheless I look forward to a trip to Stamford Bridge.

suits us well - keep the boys fit and lively for tuesday night.also burney match now in april, so this will be after then won''t it? if we can get a good run under our belts and hit promotion type form, then who knows, maybe these extra games late in the season could make the difference between 9th place or play-offs!late run here we come? 

[quote user="ridgeman"]Yesterday according to Luton it was almost definitely on, pitch covered etc etc, so one hour after I bought my ticket its off hope they get relegated.[/quote]

LMFAO... This post tickled me, I just spat tea over my keyboard!!

[quote user="cityangel"]Miltom Keynes game is off too and thats not far from Luton[/quote]

Hope they get relegated too then!!! [;)]