Sign in to follow this  
Hartsons Gut

Lets Bombard Doncaster with emails.

NeilD@ncfc-canaries.co.uk

Lets all send Doomcaster an email demanding the truth and nothing but the truth about the amount of money being made available to Grant. I am getting very impatient, constantly scanning the headlines to see if we have signed anyone and there is nothing.

I am fed up with this rubbish.

I WANT PLAYERS NOW, NOT NEXT TRANSFER WINDOW, NOT IN TEN YEARS TIME. NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW

What usually happens when Doncaster receives an e-mail from a fan is that he will give you his number for you to call, which to be fair, he doesn''t have to do. The problem is that you don''t really get much in the way of answers. He tends to go into ''marketing speak'' which will include:

''We all have to take collective responsibility''

''We are doing everything we can to bring new faces to Carrow Road''

''We takes risks everyday''

''We always make decisions in the best interests of the club and its supporters''

If you are lucky however, his guard may slip. I spoke to him towards the latter stages of last season and it was clear after our chat that Leon McKenzie was on his way out. Which proved correct...

[quote user="I OWN THIS CLUB"]

Lets all send Doomcaster an email demanding the truth and nothing but the truth about the amount of money being made available to Grant. I am getting very impatient, constantly scanning the headlines to see if we have signed anyone and there is nothing.

I WANT PLAYERS NOW, NOT NEXT TRANSFER WINDOW, NOT IN TEN YEARS TIME. NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW

[/quote]

There''s a rumour he''s in hospital so maybe unlikely you get an answer within this transfer window.

Players dont want to sign for a lowly Championship club who are going nowhere , we missed our chance last season when we were seen as likely to go back up and instead of buying some decent players we signed some of the biggest pile of crap this club has ever had on its books . Thanks Nigel and all the fans who said he would turn it around and to give him a little longer .

[/quote]

Sorry but you may have to wait..... until tomorrow.

I''ve been led to believe that City have agreed a fee of £1million with Celtic for Derek Riordan and are hoping he will sign tomorrow.

I know this board is full of rumours most of which never come true, but lets wait and see. I certainly hope it happens.

[/quote]If you don''t stop crying, I''ll make you sit on the stairs! Now be a good boy and eat your greens!

I''ve been led to believe that City have agreed a fee of £1million with Celtic for Derek Riordan and are hoping he will sign tomorrow.

No chance. This is never gonna happen.

Well, let me re-phrase, I will believe it when i see it. and my apology for doubting is written, ready, and waiting to be posted.

When we''ve finished bombarding Doncaster, can we then start on Bradford, Barnsley, York, Rotherham, Leeds and any other place in Yorkshire - that deserves a good carpet bombing with E-mails! That''ll show ''em we mean business!

[quote user="ob1"]Surely if you want the dude to buy some players, wasting his time with this rubbish isn''t going to help?[/quote]

What''s all this "dude" stuff then?....all on bloody weed now are we?.............

Whatever happened to the dear old Naaarfuk brogue eh?............

[quote user="-.-. .-.. ..- -.-. -.-"]

[quote user="ob1"]Surely if you want the dude to buy some players, wasting his time with this rubbish isn''t going to help?[/quote]

What''s all this "dude" stuff then?....all on bloody weed now are we?.............

[/quote] Lol!! Chill Winston!![;)]

I do think it should be said that Doncaster is at least accessible. He even has the balls to sit in the lower barclay for most games and bearing in mind the fayre currently being served up this is bravery beyond the call of duty.

For all that, if at least a couple of decent signings are not made before the window closes then he should be made to address the crown at Carrow Road to explain the lack of activity!

[quote user="Stevie Wonder"]

A further point occurs, does this mean that Grant''s e-mail address is PeterG@ncfc-canaries.co.uk and Delia''s is DeliaS@ncfc-canaries.co.uk?

Hmmm...........

[/quote]

Don''t think Delia has an email address. I emailed her through the main reception a few years ago and asked that they pass it on to her. I was totally amazed when a few weeks later I got a hand written reply through the post. They had passed my email on and she had found my details through checking my email address on the clubs customer database.

[quote user="-.-. .-.. ..- -.-. -.-"]

[/quote]

Yes. :)

I only get that back as I pass Carrow Road on the train...