Is this man the key to unlock the real potential of the team

I think he just may be !

[/quote]

And while im feeling positive

Robinsons gone as well

We also seem to now have a left footer who can cross

Oh and we didnt lose Earnshaw

Playoffs at least next season !

Lets hope so, sounds hopeful. I have to say that I am pleased with the signing of these two, especially if Lappin is going to allow Hucks to forget about defence and concentrate on taking other teams apart as we all know he can.

My thoughts exactly.  I was saying this before we even signed anyone - a decent, ball-playing midfielder is what this team has been missing, as can be seen by the numerous times the ball has trickled back through our midfield without a single challenge.  Now Safri is there to provide the bite and (hopefully) will no longer have to carry Etuhu, Hughes or Robbo... I don''t feel we''ll get anything out of this season, but salvaging a little pride will be enough to get us through to the summer where PG can continue his good work...

Fozzy "I like to get the ball down and pass"

So do I, but just because I say it, doesn''t mean I can do it!.

You sound a tad gullible to me mate.

Everyone says this when they first join Norwich - chucked in with the "Always known as a great passing team" and "A stadium geared towards the Premiership"

While I hope he does have the desired effect, it''s standard "new signing" speak.

Maybe he is the next Kenny Dalglish....  but he is still going to have one hell of a battle to turn this lot around....  If that was all the money that Grant had to spend then he should of left the midfield alone.... He still needs to get at least two defenders and one quality striker in on loan as soon as possible to halt our slide to Div 1

"Fozzy" and Lappin my arse.........Just another couple of Jock journeymen wrapped up in glitter.......

Down we go then........[N]

[quote user="Smudger"]Maybe he is the next Kenny Dalglish....  but he is still going to have one hell of a battle to turn this lot around....  If that was all the money that Grant had to spend then he should of left the midfield alone.... He still needs to get at least two defenders and one quality striker in on loan as soon as possible to halt our slide to Div 1[/quote]

Totally agree Smudger. IMO neither Drury nor Shakell are good enough and Doherty, well, what can you say ? Our defence has been leaking goals week in week out for years now and nothing has so far been done to rectify this. A solid back four would make a huge difference.

Hopeful to the point of blind belief.  welcome to the new boys, but lets see them play at least before we proclaim them life savers.  Andy Hughes was proclaimed as a good player, so was Etuhu, and they were commanding much higher transfer fees.  We may have snatched a couple of bargains, but on the other hand we may have got a couple of nobodies in absolute desperation.

[quote user="The Priest"]

At F*****g Last

Is this man the key to unlock the real potential of the team

I think he just may be !

[/quote]

I completely agree with the statement, "lets see them play at least before we proclaim them life savers." However the opposite also applies, let''s see them play before writing them off as bad players!!

I hope he does ok, he did ok at Dundee in a team that got relegated a couple of years back, never made the starting lineup at Freiburg and was rejected last year by both Southampton and Leeds.

Hopefully this has removed his ''attitude problems'' mentioned and he will go on to prove himself at norwich. [:D]

From one of the pink''un articles PG seems to have known him as a younger player so he might be the perosn to get more out of him than Soton and Leeds thought they could. Will be very interesting to see what happens on Sat.