Sign in to follow this  
E I E I E I O

Take a good look at yourselves!

All these people that think they are on some sort of crusade with there Sack grant etc...

Worthington has left this club in the most dire position it has been.

The players are poor, the mentality is poor and the confidence is at an

all time low!

I have agreed with all Grants comments with regards the players to date

and am very happy with him as manager. He has brought in 2 players to

date and neither can be judged yet. It has taken Billy Davies 4

transfer windows to get Derby where they are now, Grant is only a week

or so into his first. I believe the players will be changed and it will

take at least another couple of transfer windows to see progress. I

believe in him and will support him.

The board is where the anger and frustration should be aimed at

present, our manager seems to work with 1 hand tied behind his back

during transfer windows.

Some people need to take a good look at themselves as fans! There is a

lot of talk about Earnshaw leaving be some sort of crime. Ask yourself

this, do you believe that with a team this poor we can afford a striker

worth 6 Million? I certainly dont and I believe that to progress we need

to sell and replace him with 4 quality players at around the 1.5

Million mark each.

I was firmly in the Worthy out camp and we have been proven right, however I do

feel that some people have started enjoying all this sack the manager,

sack the board stuff too much.  I agree with booing the side of

the pitch on saturday etc...  The players have been getting away with it

for far too long.  I would not be surprised if Grant was booing with

us! What I do know is we are not going to be in the Play-Offs this

season and most likely next season neither. What I also know is that

Grant is trying his best to change our squad and I have faith in him to

do this given sufficient backing.

Charlton fans had the right idea when they sung "Your not fit to wear

the shirt" The blame lies clearly at the feet of the players at present

and to be honest the main problem is that most dont actually care for

NCFC much. The side needs a heart and a pulse again and Grant certainly

has that. The players could''nt even get motivated for a derby for

christs sake, You cannot blame Grant for this.

Stop all this crap now and get behind him, take your frustration out on

Delia and the players who are all constants in the last 3 seasons.

The manager at the top takes the fall, it''s the same in any business. NCFC is no different.He''s here to turn things around and he hasn''t

SACK GRANT NOW

I agree with snakepit boy, Grant needs time!  He has the passion and enthusiasm that the players should have.  He has so far also spent wisely in the transfer market, albeit he has only signed 2 players, but that is 1 more than worthy managed to sign in the whole of the summer!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="ronbol ronbol"]The manager at the top takes the fall,

[/quote]

that would be Delia smith then.

jas :)

[/quote]

Not really - depends how you look at it.  Smith & Wynn-Jones are majority shareholders; Roger Munby is Chairman; Neil Doncaster is Chief Executive.  Could really be any one of those, but for my money it is ND - he is the one charged with the day-to-day running of the club.....

[quote user="Temp the Revelator"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="ronbol ronbol"]The manager at the top takes the fall,

[/quote]

that would be Delia smith then.

jas :)

[/quote]

Not really - depends how you look at it.  Smith & Wynn-Jones are majority shareholders; Roger Munby is Chairman; Neil Doncaster is Chief Executive.  Could really be any one of those, but for my money it is ND - he is the one charged with the day-to-day running of the club.....

[/quote]

What I don''t understand is what else the board could have done. Sacked Worthington earlier definitely. But the rest of the decisions have been footballing ones left to the manager.

[quote user="Snakepit boys"]All these people that think they are on some sort of crusade with there Sack grant etc...

Worthington has left this club in the most dire position it has been. The players are poor, the mentality is poor and the confidence is at an all time low!

I have agreed with all Grants comments with regards the players to date and am very happy with him as manager. He has brought in 2 players to date and neither can be judged yet. It has taken Billy Davies 4 transfer windows to get Derby where they are now, Grant is only a week or so into his first. I believe the players will be changed and it will take at least another couple of transfer windows to see progress. I believe in him and will support him.

The board is where the anger and frustration should be aimed at present, our manager seems to work with 1 hand tied behind his back during transfer windows.

Some people need to take a good look at themselves as fans! There is a lot of talk about Earnshaw leaving be some sort of crime. Ask yourself this, do you believe that with a team this poor we can afford a striker worth 6 Million? I certainly dont and I believe that to progress we need to sell and replace him with 4 quality players at around the 1.5 Million mark each.

I was firmly in the Worthy out camp and we have been proven right, however I do feel that some people have started enjoying all this sack the manager, sack the board stuff too much.  I agree with booing the side of the pitch on saturday etc...  The players have been getting away with it for far too long.  I would not be surprised if Grant was booing with us! What I do know is we are not going to be in the Play-Offs this season and most likely next season neither. What I also know is that Grant is trying his best to change our squad and I have faith in him to do this given sufficient backing.

Charlton fans had the right idea when they sung "Your not fit to wear the shirt" The blame lies clearly at the feet of the players at present and to be honest the main problem is that most dont actually care for NCFC much. The side needs a heart and a pulse again and Grant certainly has that. The players could''nt even get motivated for a derby for christs sake, You cannot blame Grant for this.

Stop all this crap now and get behind him, take your frustration out on Delia and the players who are all constants in the last 3 seasons.[/quote]

Snakepit boys are you Peter Grant? How can you agree with slagging players off in public. For god sack why doesnt he do it behind closed doors? Im feed up with all this crap about buying 4 quality players for 1.5 million.

Can you think of any player who is quality for 1.5 million, or for that fact who would actually want to join us? Without Earnshaw we will be relegated because Grant isnt a motivator he is the opposite, a bully. Yes we have crap players, but most good managers would at least be able to do something with them.

Does anyone have a stats of how many goals Earnshaw has scored since Grant has been in charge? and how many other individuals have scored?

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]Billy Davies became Derby manager in the summer!!!  this summer!! it has taken him 6 months!![/quote]

Spot on CJF so that''s one and a bit transfer windows with big money backing!

However, nobody gets promoted in the middle of January so it remains to be seen whether Derby''s policy is succesful. Maybe fortune will favour the brave and they get promotion but it would be interesting to see what happens in the summer if they fail.

Nobody could argue that at the moment they are a long long way in front of us!

[quote user="ronbol ronbol"]The manager at the top takes the fall, it''s the same in any business. NCFC is no different.He''s here to turn things around and he hasn''t

SACK GRANT NOW[/quote]I take it ronbol ronbol you are only doing all this Grant out rubbish to show off that avatar of yours.

Spot on,Snakepit...the team has no heart and no pulse....and very little leadership and no will to win!

Too many players are coasting and not taking any responsibilty.

Incidentally the last time we played like this was also when Drury was captain. He is NOT and never will be a leader on the pitch.

[quote user="barclayendboy"][quote user="ronbol ronbol"]The manager at the top takes the fall, it''s the same in any business. NCFC is no different.He''s here to turn things around and he hasn''t

SACK GRANT NOW[/quote]I take it ronbol ronbol you are only doing all this Grant out rubbish to show off that avatar of yours.[/quote]Of course i am , It can''t be for the sake of the team that I care so much about!SAVE OUR TEAM, SACK GRANT NOW