Sign in to follow this  
CHIRPING CANARY

James Hayter

but is he actually any good?  scoring stats are not exactly amazing, he is certainly no Billy Sharp!

[quote user="Salahuddin"]but is he actually any good?  scoring stats are not exactly amazing, he is certainly no Billy Sharp![/quote]

80 odd goals in 150 games not very good???!!!!! i dunno what player ur thinkin gof but its not Hayter

jas :)

He is an excellent poacher -  not as fast as Earnie - but more clinical.  This seasons stats do not look so good as he has been played in midfield - this is only due to his versitilty and is not a slight on him - but the rest of the Bournemouth midfield.

He is also an excellent runner and tackler back.

Plays excellently off a target man

I''ve seen alot of Hayter over recent times. A bit of a headless chicken...but very willing and full of energy.

I''d say he would be a good player to have.....but in turn we shouldn''t expect miracles from him. Not brilliant on the ball...but good enough for our current level.

I''ve been wondering about your links with Bournemouth cluck - is there a grudge you have with Peter Grant ?  Only you arrived at about the time he was appointed. [^0)]

[quote user="Chirping Canary"]James Hayter Will be signing very soon with Fleming going the other way. Watch this space. deal to be done by next week.[/quote]

Well this theory of yours has now been blown out of the water CC.

http://new.pinkun.com/content/ncfc/story.aspx?brand=PINKUNOnline&category=Norwich&tBrand=PinkUnOnline&tCategory=Norwich&itemid=NOED19%20Jan%202007%2008%3A18%3A00%3A933

[quote user="blahblahblah"]I''ve been wondering about your links with Bournemouth cluck - is there a grudge you have with Peter Grant ?  Only you arrived at about the time he was appointed. [^0)][/quote]

Not only do I have a house near Bournemouth...but I have an open invitation to hear and see much. My comments on Grant were not without  sound foundation and time will tell...but fair do''s to me I hope, that I can be as positive as anyone else (as with Hayter) when there is something to feel positive about..........[:)]

Contrary to my apparent "image" on here....I''m a pretty happy-go-lucky person in reality. True that I am blunt when it comes to facts...but like all the other "dissenters" on here....we want and demand something better. Being upbeat for the sake of it is very much a lie...but being upbeat for good reason is a very nice place to be......[;)]

According to a paoster on WOTB who spoke to Grant at the AGM, he made the following comment..."Grant wants to change the changing colours of Red and Black to Green and Yellow (!)". Was he refering to Hayter (Bournemouth play in red and black)???

[quote user="Desert Fox"]According to a paoster on WOTB who spoke to Grant at the AGM, he made the following comment..."Grant wants to change the changing colours of Red and Black to Green and Yellow (!)". Was he refering to Hayter (Bournemouth play in red and black)???[/quote]

No. He was talkng about training tops.

No he was referring to our training tops. Although he actually said green and gold so maybe he wan''t our players to all think they are Australian!