Sign in to follow this  
Smudger

Delia & MWJ an absolute disgrace!!!

The Evening News contacted majority shareholders Delia Smith and Michael Wynn-Jones, but they declined to comment....

How can they have the cheek to say no coment about what is currently going on at the club?

If they do not have anything to hide then they should of been able to answer any questions asked of them then and there on the spot.

I feel that it is Delia and Michaels duty to issue issue a statement to the clubs long suffering fans today...

No excuses... just answers!!!  [:@]

[quote user="Smudger"]

The Evening News contacted majority shareholders Delia Smith and Michael Wynn-Jones, but they declined to comment....

How can they have the cheek to say no coment about what is currently going on at the club?

[/quote]Errr, because they have a meeting tonight where questions will be answered?Try to keep up!

Thats because The Evening News isnt Sky, and City are not riding high on a wave of hope.  Get a few results in the bag and they might peep out, make the play offs and the scarf might make an appearance!

Funny really.  Play offs and she was everywhere.   Promotion and she was on the pitch at half time.  Relegation, nothing.  Last seasons dross and protests......ssshhhhhh

[quote user="Smudger"]

If they do not have anything to hide then they should of been able to answer any questions asked of them then and there on the spot.

I feel that it is Delia and Michaels duty to issue issue a statement to the clubs long suffering fans today...

[/quote]

Alternatively they could issue a statement at the AGM which is taking place tonight when they will inevitably be asked the questions anyway. Could it be that they''re not commenting because they don''t wish to prempt club business already arranged for tonight?

I would expect -and hope- they make a comment tonight.

Delia, especially, has never been so low profile since her initial investment. I wonder if something is "going on" behind the scenes?

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

Perhaps they''re saving what they want to say for the meeting tonight rather than giving the paper a scoop...DOH!. Anyway, I like Delia and Michael and will be interested to hear what they say tonight.

[quote user="Phatcanary9"]Sorry to be thick but where is the AGM being held, and can any one go?[/quote]

It''s in the Gunn Club, anyone can go.......as long as they own shares!!!!

[quote user="Web Team - Vince"]If you don''t have any, maybe there will be a tout outside..?
[/quote]

I never thought of that...... do ya think we could make enough to pay for nest years season ticket?? [;)]

My crystal balls foretold this mess two years ago, and most of you scoffed at me back them..............own up........ you did!. I also said we were all but broke, and we would be relegated through the incompetence of our foolish and inept board.

It''s my balls which have the real power here, and they now see us as near bankrupt!.

Remember you heard it here first.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

My crystal balls foretold this mess two years ago, and most of you scoffed at me back them..............own up........ you did!. I also said we were all but broke, and we would be relegated through the incompetence of our foolish and inept board.

It''s my balls which have the real power here, and they now see us as near bankrupt!.

Remember you heard it here first.

[/quote]

I have never scoffed at you Wiz.... only been posting over the last few months and have been totally against the board during this time.  How do you feel is the best way of us moving forward from here?

I feel that the current board should be actively seeking a buyer... not making hollow statements that they are prepared to sell up if the right kind of offer was there...

Have they contacted Souness yet this weekend???

The answer to all this is blindingly obvious.

Form your own consortium.

There must be at least, what, 15,000 fans who''d willingly contribute; in fact, you only need about 200 committed supporters, willing to MEW their houses for a £100k or so, & Bob''s your uncle! £20 mil. Job done.

So, Smudger, Fram et al., will you put your money where your (considerable) mouths are?

You all speak with one voice, so there''d be no trouble making decisions. And when things got a bit sticky (though I''m sure they wouldn''t), you''d all stand shoulder to shoulder, man for man, all for one & one for all.

I look forward to an unprecedented period of success & harmony at NCFC.

[quote user="Smudger"]

I have never scoffed at you Wiz.... only been posting over the last few months and have been totally against the board during this time.  How do you feel is the best way of us moving forward from here?

[/quote]

ahahahahahahahahahahahaHAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAA!! Are you Colin Davey in disguise??!! Keep taking the meds Smudger.