Sign in to follow this  
Hartsons Gut

We all support the same team, so lets be friends and not fight like girls.

This message board is getting worse by the minute. I have been quilty severall times of mouthing off and i look back and think what an t**t i was, but get the Wizzard out campaign is going a bit to far. What does this achieve.

Maybe Carrow road is so quiet because the fans dont want to talk to each other anymore, so lets talk like adults. Lets get back the good atmoshpere that we had and not start bashing each other.

Lets all just have a decent chat rather than a rant.

[quote user="I OWN THIS CLUB"]

This message board is getting worse by the minute. I have been quilty severall times of mouthing off and i look back and think what an t**t i was, but get the Wizzard out campaign is going a bit to far. What does this achieve.

Maybe Carrow road is so quiet because the fans dont want to talk to each other anymore, so lets talk like adults. Lets get back the good atmoshpere that we had and not start bashing each other.

Lets all just have a decent chat rather than a rant.

can i come round for afternoon tiffin

[/quote]

There are a lot of angry fans around who feel let down by (a) our current crop of mainly overpaid players who often don''t give 100% and (b) our board who come across as softnosed, too ready to accept the mediocre and quite frankly unambitious.

This is a recipe for rants, sharp divisions of opinion and controversy on this message board.  But at least the passion is there. It is when this passion dies that we will be close to the point of no return.

You see it is quite obvious to most of us of a certain vintage that the train has come off the rails.

THIRTY SIX YEARS OF PROGRESS BETWEEN 1959 AND 1995 HAS BEEN FOLLOWED BY TEN YEARS OF REGRESSION AND FAILURE. A ONE YEAR EXCURSION TO THE PL WAS ACHIEVED DURING THIS LATTER PERIOD WHICH THE NCFC CHIEF EXECUTIVE HAS THE GALL TO DESCRIBE AS OVER-ACHIEVEMENT (according to Smudger, and not denied).[:@]

It seems to me that Neil Doncaster is in the business of dampening expectations (we have to assume on behalf of the board. If not, he ought to be fired and sent back to Bristol). If so, the board should step aside, as this approach is foreign to the club I have supported passionately since 1958.

Vibrant debate is always healthy. When you really have to worry is when people stop caring.

Rant over.

OTBC

P.S. By the way, is it alright if we all promise only to fight as boys in future?

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

There are a lot of angry fans around who feel let down by (a) our current crop of mainly overpaid players who often don''t give 100% and (b) our board who come across as softnosed, too ready to accept the mediocre and quite frankly unambitious.

This is a recipe for rants, sharp divisions of opinion and controversy on this message board.  But at least the passion is there. It is when this passion dies that we will be close to the point of no return.

You see it is quite obvious to most of us of a certain vintage that the train has come off the rails.

THIRTY SIX YEARS OF PROGRESS BETWEEN 1959 AND 1995 HAS BEEN FOLLOWED BY TEN YEARS OF REGRESSION AND FAILURE. A ONE YEAR EXCURSION TO THE PL WAS ACHIEVED DURING THIS LATTER PERIOD WHICH THE NCFC CHIEF EXECUTIVE HAS THE GALL TO DESCRIBE AS OVER-ACHIEVEMENT (according to Smudger, and not denied).[:@]

It seems to me that Neil Doncaster is in the business of dampening expectations (we have to assume on behalf of the board. If not, he ought to be fired and sent back to Bristol). If so, the board should step aside, as this approach is foreign to the club I have supported passionately since 1958.

Vibrant debate is always healthy. When you really have to worry is when people stop caring.

Rant over.

OTBC

P.S. By the way, is it alright if we all promise only to fight as boys in future?

[/quote]

Not denied because those were the words straight from the horses mouth BBB!!!

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Rant over.

OTBC

[/quote]

Great post BlyBly.........[Y]

Good post BlyBlyBabes

I''ve often thought Doncaster might be a good administrator, but his footy knowledge and expertise is limited. The man has too much power and set against that background, he should be the first to go, rather than the Board.

[quote user="ronbol ronbol"]more chance of us winning the league mate.
[/quote]

Your display pic is going over the top big time..

[quote user="GazzaTCC"]

Good post BlyBlyBabes

I''ve often thought Doncaster might be a good administrator, but his footy knowledge and expertise is limited. The man has too much power and set against that background, he should be the first to go, rather than the Board.

[/quote]

Why is that then?

Doomcaster is just another puppet having his strings pulled from those higher up...

What god will it do getting rid of him when I am sure that another organ grinders monkey will be brought straight in to take his place?

Change at the top is what needs to occur... either Delia taking more of a backseat or stepping down all together!!!

macdougall''s perm

H,

I think it is an attempt to make his identical repeated posts a bit more interesting[:D].

Is this the same perm who had a very recent (and uncalled for) snide at me?...... and who apparently seeks intelligent and adult debate as stated earlier here?............dear oh dear......

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="GazzaTCC"]

Good post BlyBlyBabes

[/quote]

Why is that then?

Doomcaster is just another puppet having his strings pulled from those higher up...

What god will it do getting rid of him when I am sure that another organ grinders monkey will be brought straight in to take his place?

Change at the top is what needs to occur... either Delia taking more of a backseat or stepping down all together!!!

[/quote]

We''ll just have to agree to disagree on this one Smudger, cos the Directors (Doncaster excepted) aren''t involved in the day to day running of the football club, it''s the Chief Executive. Delia isn''t exactly front seat at this football club is she?

Cluck, it is not a snipe, it is a completely genuine observation. That is why I think that he added that picture to his avatar - to provoke a reaction. I''ve got nothing at all against RR and I might be completely wrong but I was just adding my observations to Hogesar''s post.