Sign in to follow this  
Alex Harvey-Jones

Dixon Etuhu's car!

I arrived early enough at Carrow Road to see the players arrive before the game. Dixon has one of those new huge Chryslers - very flash! It was causing some amusement because written on the dirt on the side was:

''For sale - (doesn''t start though!)''

Was this just a joke or was it a dig at Etuhu''s football?

I was tempted to rub it out and replace it with - For Sale - doesn''t often perform!!

No, no and thrice, no. For "very flash" read "very vulgar". Awful things. Perhaps the players should have cars that are more fitting. In Dickson''s case it would be a Rover 3500 SD1. Looks good, sounds promising, too often breaks down.

Yes!

And Robinson can have a Fiat Punto with dodgy steering which makes it go round in circles.

I think Dickson should have a DeLorean of the kind in the Back to the Future movies.

Yes i noticed his car aswell definatlely could do with a wash and wax

,i wouldnt have used the word  often,  just for sale - doesnt

perform ? Sad to say it  applies to some of his team mates and

maybe they should drive Yugo,s  yes Yugo and find another club OTBC

[quote user="K Lo"]No, no and thrice, no. For "very flash" read "very vulgar". Awful things. [/quote] Maybe but I wouldn''t say no to one as a gift!! I''d much prefer to one of the Chelsea tractors most of the team seem to drive. If I was going to spend £50,000+ on a vehicle I''d want a proper car not a tractor!! Still I suppose we are in Norfolk.....

Have you seen his registration number... E7 UTU.

It''s quite frightening that someone who''s probably played about 20 good games of proffesional football in his life earns enough money to get one of them!!

[quote user="Realistic Canary"]

It''s quite frightening that someone who''s probably played about 20 good games of proffesional football in his life earns enough money to get one of them!!

[/quote]

but surely that is a crap number plate for someone called Etuhu! maybe he will change his name to Dickson Etutu (although some commentators think this is his name)

Oh look what we''ve started here! What cars would our players be/have?So far we''ve got Dixon''s flash motor that doesn''t start and Robinson''s 3 wheeled Punto.How about a fairground bumper car for Gary D!Other suggestions please!

[quote user="Marty"][quote user="Realistic Canary"]

[/quote]

but surely that is a crap number plate for someone called Etuhu! maybe he will change his name to Dickson Etutu (although some commentators think this is his name)

[/quote]

Maybe he brought it off Desmond! he plays like an 85 year old... might as well have his car

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Marty"][quote user="Realistic Canary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Maybe he brought it off Desmond! he plays like an 85 year old... might as well have his car

But just imagine a player built like Dickson but with a tenth of the courage of Achbishop Desmond.....awesome!!

jas :)

[/quote]

The players car park does contain an incredibly dull selection of metal considering the sort of money they are getting paid. Surely at least one of them would show a bit of imagination unless of course they are told not to turn up in anything to controversial lest it upsets the supporters?

The big question is what should they be driving?

Gary ‘Muffin’ Doherty I could easily see in a Ssangyong Rodius, hideous, useless and the sort of thing you wished somebody else had

Andy ‘The Clap’ Hughes would surely feel right at home at the helm of a BMW X3, costing far too much and not actually being any good at what it was supposedly designed to do.

Earnie would surely be better off getting rid of the Hummer and getting himself into a Porsche 997 GT3 RS as for the money absolutely nothing does its job better for with equivalent levels of performance costing you double elsewhere.

Last but not least Canary Nightmare Daryl Sutch who naturally is the worst player to ever play for the club needs a car becoming of his lack of talent, for the worst player the worst car is a must! Daryl the Austin Allegro is all yours me old chum, quartic steering wheel and all.

Actually come to think of it Brian Hamilton would have looked right at home in a DeLorean, as despite its third rate Northern Irish connections you really wished he or it had never even heard of Norfolk.