Sign in to follow this  
Tom NCFC

Good Luck Dublin!

Seems like everyone is a bit suprised by this signing (me included) and some people are writing him off before he''s kicked a ball so i''d to be the first one to wish him good Luck!

He was good enough at Celtic for Strachan to reconsider signing him in July. Personally I think Dublin and Earnshaw will work better than Sutton and Earnshaw!

Good Luck Dion, Create and score as many as you like!

I totally agree, let''s wish him luck and introduce him the the best fans in the country (minus a few jokers!), good luck. Oh and if you are reading this Dion stop staring at my girlfriend arse!

Hear hear. Great player in his day, won''t have any pace but that never stopped Iwan. Will have the knowhow to batter open Championship defences and Earnie will happily feed off him all day.

Seconded Tom.  It remains to be seen what Dion''s role will be, but he had a dream partnership with Hucks at Coventry.  Added to which, Hucks will look at Dion and suddenly stop feeling his age!  Give him another contract, NOW!

[quote user="Canary02"]Hear hear. Great player in his day, won''t have any pace but that never stopped Iwan. Will have the knowhow to batter open Championship defences and Earnie will happily feed off him all day.[/quote]

Batter championship defences eh you mean just like he did at Leicester (or where ever it was in the Championship he was playing ) last season.....??

[quote user="alex_ncfc"]Good luck, Dion. And "welcome home" I suppose.[/quote]

Indeed Alex, full circle eh...

Personally I''m looking forward to Saturday. A real chance to build and add some momentum (another reason for bringing him in?)

[quote user="The Judge"]

[quote user="Canary02"]Hear hear. Great player in his day, won''t have any pace but that never stopped Iwan. Will have the knowhow to batter open Championship defences and Earnie will happily feed off him all day.[/quote]

Batter championship defences eh you mean just like he did at Leicester (or where ever it was in the Championship he was playing ) last season.....??

[/quote]

When he played at centre half you mean?

While its a mystifying signing in many ways come and show what you can do Dion.

Good Luck.