Sign in to follow this  
philbuzz

Does Hucks drive a Jag?

hello, had a jag overtake me with someone who looked like hucks, reg was D2 HUX, just wondered if it was him? I was travelling back the A55 today going from Snowdon to Nottingham. Wondered if he had popped over to see Iwan?

he comes from lincon, so maybe he was seeing family,

hes got a fleet of cars inc a mitisbushi evo "d7 HUX"

Have you seen Earnie''s Humvee? Very gangsta!and its usually parked in the disabled spot - I know he''s short but come on man!0

I think he should paint it white, put milk floats in the back, etc... you know what I''m getting at

He has a black range rover D6 HUX and last week there was an old style BMW up at Colney which from memory was D7 HUK so guess thats his too.

He comes from Nottingham, just played for Lincoln (where I live now...) in his early days.  Still does come back to Lincoln sometimes though, my mate served him in Game a year or two ago.

[quote user="San Miguel"]

Have you seen Earnie''s Humvee? Very gangsta!and its usually parked in the disabled spot - I know he''s short but come on man!0

I think he should paint it white, put milk floats in the back, etc... you know what I''m getting at

[/quote]

Think so Miguel ! just don`t   let this point to another  " attitude " job   waiting to surface  ,  puuleeese   !! 

[/quote]

im sorry but this irks me! my dad is disabled and has a genuine need for disabled Parking spaces.. People like Earnshaw, an able bodied young man shouldnt be taking spaces from those who so desperatley need them! there are some who, in the onset of winter, can barely walk and a disabled space close to the ground or wheever would be a godsend.

Selfish People like Earsnahw should really know better! and, despite the fact he plays for us, if i saw him in a disabled space id say something to him about it!

jas :)

Hucks also has a Porsche 911, he often drives through our Village.

Doc has a brand new BMW convertible, saw him outside tesco''s in it!

And McVeigh has some whopping great truck, pretty sure it''s not a hummer, but it''s bloody huge, Number Plate - 18 PMV

[/quote]Yeah but to be fair Earnie is disabled, on account he can''t see over the dashboard

Snowdon in Wales is miles away from Lincoln on the other side of the country! So i''m guessing he wasn''t visiting his family in Lincoln.

Are these guys overpaid, or what!? 90 minutes "work" on a Saturday and a few bits and pieces in between, and you can afford a £60,000 motor, a big house and have your kids privately educated. Not for them any worries over the gas bill. Nice work if you can get it!

I hope Hucks hasn''t aggravated his groin by flooring it on the A55.

Wasn''t Dean Ashton''s hamstring niggle caused by trying to cram his huge frame into a sports car?

It''s the latest sports injury - "Lamborghini Syndrome".  Metatarsals are sooo last season.

[quote user="mystic megson"]

I hope Hucks hasn''t aggravated his groin by flooring it on the A55.

Wasn''t Dean Ashton''s hamstring niggle caused by trying to cram his huge frame into a sports car?

It''s the latest sports injury - "Lamborghini Syndrome".  Metatarsals are sooo last season.

[/quote]

You are not trying to overtake Mello''s place as resident comedian are you Mystic?  Still very funny though...