Sign in to follow this  
Smeg

Football Manager 2007

im currently beta testing fm07 and i noticed something interesting, according to the transfers norwich are due £100k per 10 appereances rob green makes for the hammers up to a max of 50, u may all say its just a game, but those who play it a lot will know how accurate it can be!!

lol, ive been playing today, and ive just signed chris sutton on a free as nobody wanted to come to norwich, and hes now scored 4 in 6, including the winner against ipswich............

How did you get the beta? Is it an open beta, or did you apply ages ago for a closed beta?

i applied about a fortnight ago then got a email from marc duffy himself with download instructions

i thought u had to go to the SI studios to beta test it? My mate has done it before.. look for Mike Wanless on previous Versions of FM and CM in the credits. he had to go to London to Beta the game and give feedback to SI

jas :)

most importantly do clubs still offer around £3m for Huckerby and £2/3m for Jarvis if you offer them around at those prices???. selling them two and Green for a similar amount gave me more than enough money to secure promotion [:)]

I still have Huckerby in my side at the age of 37 and Jarvis has scored 50 goals for England in 52 games. Can''t beat FM for realism...

well just completed the season on fm2007!

i signed greg halford from crewe in the jan window for 1.6mill less then a month after they signed him to replace billy jones who went to leeds.

he scored 11 goals from right wing

as at the start of the season i was broke so i signed chris sutton on a free, he scored 24 goals (earnie got 27!)

i played joe lewis for the second half of the season and had a 11 match unbeaten run.

other buys were carr from newcastle bargin at £275k! and patrick berger on a free.

unfortunalty spillane, cave brown etc are all pants and are just standard youth team players.

Dougie livermore left to manage colchester!

hucks kept getting injured

and ryan jarvis scored 15 in only 11 starts (loads of subs) inc 2 hattricks!

oh and i won the play offs v southhampton

only problem is the beta terminates after a season, so i cant see how we`d fair in the prem!! ;)

FM 2006 you dont need to sign any 0ne to walk the division with city

Ashton and Javis both scored more than 35 goals for me and i sold ashton to liverpool for 18 mill plus the central midfield misto that is Mo

cant wait for 2007 now