Sign in to follow this  
Rudolph Hucker

PETER THORNE IN SHOCK NORWICH APPEARENCE.

And what confused me even more was when he came on, he was actually the front man. I did think that the long balls up to Earnie that was being employed seemed to be pretty ineffective (you reckon?) and that Earnie would be chasing Thornes flick ons. If anything.

He showed his strikers instinct by turning his back and walking away from the goalmouth scramble when the goalkeeper, who was probably asleep due to inactivity allowed the ball to rebound 5 yards off his chest back into play.  

Total waste of space should be released on a free along with a few others in this so called squad that are no where near up to Chapionship standard.

i feel abit sorry for thorne worthington completly misuses him. worthingtons plan b - stick the big man upfront and get the keeper to punt every ball onto his head in the last 10 minutes, wot can thorne really do

i find this flack of Thorne hilarious considering he nearly scored with our only chance of the game.. the Save Kiraly spilled

jas :)

Feel sorry for THORNE. He must rank in the top ten of poor signings. He has done nothing and came here intending to be no more than Ashtons bag carrier. The man is winding down to retirement drawing a good wage out of our Club.

[quote user="Rudolph Hucker"]Feel sorry for THORNE. He must rank in the top ten of poor signings. He has done nothing and came here intending to be no more than Ashtons bag carrier. The man is winding down to retirement drawing a good wage out of our Club.[/quote]I agree but it''s not Thorne''s fault. Can''t blame the guy for trying to earn as much money as possible. The Manager burdened the club with the player it is him that is responsible. Not good enough when he joined and not good enough now. Bad management yet again.