Sign in to follow this  
Ulf Ottosson

Why Don't Hendo and Jarvis Want Out

Leon was unhappy to be second choice striker and as such basically forced a move away.  In my Henderson and Jarvis squad postions as follows given the make up of the subs bench this season and provided the 4-3-3 is kept.

Jarvis is currently third choice for the sole striker role

Henderson is third choice for the right wing berth and fourth choice striker.

Given that Worthy is searching for a target man and did''nt want Leon to leave he will probably bring in two strikers which would move Jarvis to fifth and Henderson to sixth. With all talk sending them out on loan, if I was either of them I would be desparate to leave permantly both are now not young in footballing terms and are obviously not rated by Worthy hence the constant stream of strikers that have arrived at the club. Surely only Danny Crow example would be only spur them on even more.

It''s not that they are bad players both on occasions have shown potential it''s just I can''t understand why they are happy to sit in the reserves for another season. However this lack of ambition may explain why they have not fulfilled there potential yet

...Or maybe they feel like part of a team heading in the right direction and want to be (albeit peripherally) part of said team..?

They don''t want out because they know secretly that they will end up at a second division club and from then it will be downhill where they will eventually end up playing for Wroxham or something along those lines.

Maybe they are scared to make the break away from the only club they''ve known or maybe they have no ambition.

besides jarvis loves norwich, my cousins been in his car and hes written NCFC and stuff all over the inside.

I think Hendo loves the Club and wants to prove something for his deceased brother.

I think he has spirit, has never been played in his correct position and lacks confidence.

He can still come good. It is beyond me why people slag him off.

Jarvis is still young, people like Rooney are the exception.

Agreed Rudolf.........although I still think you might of had a tipple tonight.

I have tried to make this same point a hundred times about the likes of Rooney. He is special and as such will get first team football at an early age. But some posters here seem to think that that gives every young player the right to play at 16. It doesn''t. You have to be good enough. Jarvis Isn''t as good as Rooney and will have to wait his turn just like all of the other young hopefulls at every club in the land.

So all of this ''Worthy doesn''t like youth'' dribble is rediculous. He will play youth when youth is good enough to play. Just like any other manager.

The difference is that some managers have a better breed of youngster than we do at this point in time.

[quote user="Yellow Rages"]

Agreed Rudolf.........although I still think you might of had a tipple tonight.

[/quote]And why not.A tipple is always good for helping a man to decide whats b*llocks and what isn''t, as Rudolf has ably demonstrated tonight....