Sign in to follow this  
YankeeCanary

Continue This "Feud" Everyday, Please!

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]Dear Yankee, you are clearly a subversive and an enemy of the club, you do not go to any games therefore you are not entitled to any opinions, please stop posting messages to this message board forthwith - The Management.[/quote]

Sorry, Boadicicea - even though I disagree with Yankee, I defend his right to say what he likes - as long as it is not abusive. I disagree with fervent "worthy outers" but feel that they have an equal right to express their opininion as anybody else.

Where I do draw the line is with those who claim to be fans of the club that actively seek to indermine it.

Good to see you observing my inputs LOS. Perhaps you''ll appreciate this reasoning too. You will notice I said, "If censoring is to take place....". I believe, at one point, the moderators were giving the impression that they would be taking a heavy hand in that regard. This thread is testimony to the fact that they appear to have had second thoughts about being heavy-handed.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]Good to see you observing my inputs LOS. Perhaps you''ll appreciate this reasoning too. You will notice I said, "If censoring is to take place....". I believe, at one point, the moderators were giving the impression that they would be taking a heavy hand in that regard. This thread is testimony to the fact that they appear to have had second thoughts about being heavy-handed.[/quote]

Nice spin, but if I type a rude word like Fuck I bet it gets censored.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="John Boubepo"]Why not make a pledge here and now City Angel you only get to change your knickers when Wiz changes his opinion but lets alert the knicker manufacturing countries of the world first![/quote]

You''re on [:)]

[/quote] I just hope you can change your knickers quick cos Wiz can turn quicker than a revolving door!

[quote user="A load of squit"]

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]Good to see you observing my inputs LOS. Perhaps you''ll appreciate this reasoning too. You will notice I said, "If censoring is to take place....". I believe, at one point, the moderators were giving the impression that they would be taking a heavy hand in that regard. This thread is testimony to the fact that they appear to have had second thoughts about being heavy-handed.[/quote]Nice spin, but if I admit to being an ugly Fuck I bet it gets censored.

[/quote]

I have to agree with that squit!

[quote user="John Boubepo"][quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="John Boubepo"]Why not make a pledge here and now City Angel you only get to change your knickers when Wiz changes his opinion but lets alert the knicker manufacturing countries of the world first!
[/quote]

You''re on [:)]

[/quote]
 I just hope you can change your knickers quick cos Wiz can turn quicker than a revolving door!
[/quote]

Ive got them all lined up ready John [:D]