Sign in to follow this  
Rudolph Hucker

My work on here is done.

At last, supporters in the ground and on this message board are beginning to galvanize as one as proper football returns to Carrow Road. Confidence is beginning to grow and the mood is positive.

It is time for me to take a sabbatical. In the meantime please be nice to each other and enjoy the common love of NCFC.

Those of you who kept faith, and your season tickets, deserve to be rewarded with an injury free promotion season. I hope you get one, and in style.

Here''s to putting Luton in their place and going on a run of wins.

On The Ball City.

[quote user="Rudolph Hucker"]At last, supporters in the ground and on this message board are beginning to galvanize as one as proper football returns to Carrow Road. Confidence is beginning to grow and the mood is positive. It is time for me to take a sabbatical. In the meantime please be nice to each other and enjoy the common love of NCFC. Those of you who kept faith, and your season tickets, deserve to be rewarded with an injury free promotion season. I hope you get one, and in style. Here''s to putting Luton in their place and going on a run of wins. On The Ball City.[/quote]

Will you be coming back as Linda

[quote user="blahblahblah"]That''s a very geniune shame.  Mr F is one of the few people on here that everyone agrees with, I reckon.[/quote]He''s a voice of reason in times of insanity, thats for sure.Rudolph, you''re going nowhere and well you know it!

[quote user="Rudolph Hucker"]At last, supporters in the ground and on this message board are beginning to galvanize as one as proper football returns to Carrow Road. Confidence is beginning to grow and the mood is positive. It is time for me to take a sabbatical. In the meantime please be nice to each other and enjoy the common love of NCFC. Those of you who kept faith, and your season tickets, deserve to be rewarded with an injury free promotion season. I hope you get one, and in style. Here''s to putting Luton in their place and going on a run of wins. On The Ball City.[/quote]

So deep is your love of the 1st Wiz that not only have you copied his trademark name-change, you are now employing his signature move of "leaving" [:p]

Lol, Wiz would be proud.

No, seriously Ruduolph, if you''re off and away for a bit, have fun and

enjoy it.  With any luck the quality football we saw on Tuesday

night will continue and we can all be happy...[:D]