Sign in to follow this  
Big A

Titus Bramble at the Game!?!?!?!?!?

Did anybody else see Titus Bramble leave the Jarrold Stand about 10 mins from the end?  He was with another guy (looked like a footballer) but couldn''t make out who he was.

What the hell was an ex-scummer doing at the game!?!?!?!

Not surprised he left 10 minutes before the end. The speed he moves I doubt if he had managed to reach the exit before the game was over.

Not known as Tortoise Bumble(og) for nothing

Speaking of player-spotting, on the way home I bumped into Gallacher walking the world''s biggest rottweiler along the river. Surely his wages means he can live in a better area than there though....

Scotlands number 1 must of got away pretty fastish then If u saw him Pete??/ or were u late leaving the ground and left after the players?

jas :)

Watched the Derby-Hull game on Riverside then left so maybe he was walking his dog before he went to his proper home as can''t see any footballer living down there.

[quote user="Web Team - Pete"]

Watched the Derby-Hull game on Riverside then left so maybe he was walking his dog before he went to his proper home as can''t see any footballer living down there.

[/quote]Unless I''m mistaken Hucks has/had a place on Riverside.

i think Huxka had a place Herb.. i think the CLub owns a place down there for new signings.. i Know Johansoon was staying in Hucks old flat last season.. id imagine Croft is in there now

jas :)