Sign in to follow this  

No thanks,

but at least you''re not suggesting he plays as a support striker like the radio norfolk caller the other night. Ince is too old and past it, and Robbo''s done all right. We dont need his big eago and big headed personality around even if he was any good, which he isnt.

I bet Kevin Keegan could do a job for us, just keep him in rollers and we''ll be storming the league.

Is that Stanley Matthews still playing ?  What about Danny Blanchflower ?

A deliberate attempt to wind people up, I think. Either that, or someone hasn''t seen how much Robinson has improved this season? Add that to the fact Paul Ince is 104 years old & it''s doubly confusing!

[quote user="sket"]anyone with a nickname like "The Guvnor" should be worth interest[/quote]

That''s my nickname too.  Can I have a £10k a week contract please?

[quote user="Saint Canary"]

[quote user="sket"]anyone with a nickname like "The Guvnor" should be worth interest[/quote]

That''s my nickname too.  Can I have a £10k a week contract please?

[/quote]

nah coz there is only one guvnor, he is the original.

[quote user="sket"]nah coz there is only one guvnor, he is the original.[/quote]Man Utd fan I take it?

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="sket"]

nah coz there is only one guvnor, he is the original.[/quote]

Man Utd fan I take it?

[/quote]

no im just chatting SHIT

when Paul Ince decalred he wanted to be known as the "guv''nor" Alex Fergusons reply was "I have got a name for him, and it isnt guvnor.. the Printable name is big Time Charlie"... its worth noting that a few weeks later Paul ince was sold by United

also, he''s 40... so lets not waste our time with him eh?

jas :)

i agree with that man ince is a true legend and people who think robinsons good are blind he may have improved but hes still a shambles compared to etuhu and safri, ince would make our midfield 3 awesome

[quote user="the nut"]i agree with that man ince is a true legend and people who think robinsons good are blind he may have improved but hes still a shambles compared to etuhu and safri, ince would make our midfield 3 awesome[/quote]Yeah, but think of the expense of fitting Stannah stairlifts throughout the ground, plus his zimmer would play havoc with our pitch.HE''S TOO OLD!