Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Top moderating by the Mods.

As I now, for various reason''s, tend to ''hover'' more on here these days rather than post, I have to say that the moderators on this site appear to be doing a splendid top job of moderating.

Those of you who have read my posts, know I don''t court favour of anyone!.

But, apart from the few usual quarters, the mood and debate on here has been a 100% improvement in the last few weeks. Upon reading certain threads on here, it would seem we all have the moderators to thank for cleaning up this town.

Rather than chastise them, we should be congratulating and thanking them. Its a pretty thankless task anyway, and this ''clean up'' will make many ex posters return, of that I''m confident.

After all, remember what it use to be like on here!.

Yes I definatly agree. Well done moderators, your doing an excellent job

I agree.  I have posts removed and generally in hindsight I tend to be glad that they were.  It can be annoying when you see worse than your own making it through but hey, this is a free service provided by Archant and good one at that.

I will say though that surely this is a football forum and the mods should not have allowed this thread in the first place [:p] - lets see if that gets through!

Yes WiZ!!  you never were up to a level playing field were you? but you never were averse to using the slings and arrows as long as you were the sender, then you looked for assylum by aided moderation.  I would have thought that your pointy hat may have afforded you protection. Still I suppose it depends on the size of your head, Ha***.

I agree!! Great thread 1st Wizard.

As you can see i dont bother posting on here a lot, but as a regular poster on the ''old'' message board back in the day I used to post a lot. I dont bother so much anymore as the constant whinging irritates me.

Good clean up work mods!

I for one would like to see a return to the old skool types of thread we used to see.

Such as

"Best position for Daryl Sutch" Posted by, yes you guessed it XXXLL

happy days

rather than the current

''Worthy out'' (yawn, he isnt going anywhere)

''Hoofball'' (thats not gonna change) threads I have to bore myself reading now

Keep the Faith - whoever is at the helm

Now that the pre-season friendlies, and subsequently the domestic season starts posters will have more to talk about, it just gets worse when there''s not much to discuss so people start being generally unfriendly (Due to boredom?).Must say i''m looking forward to the championship this season more than the world cup... Im due a big dissapointment arent i?! :(

Stop sucking up to the moderators.

Do you really feel the need for someone to control what you say because you are incapable of moderating yourself?

People with such views tend to buy them at the news stands.

Here''s to free thinking and free expression if made within acceptible boudaries and supported by argument.

[quote user="Rudolph Hucker"]Stop sucking up to the moderators. Do you really feel the need for someone to control what you say because you are incapable of moderating yourself? People with such views tend to buy them at the news stands. Here''s to free thinking and free expression if made within acceptible boudaries and supported by argument.[/quote]

And it was all going so well!.

Carry On Moderating, hey, that would make a good movie!.