Sign in to follow this  
Beno27

Michael Bridges

A good player as proven in the past and banging them in in league 2, as he has done at this level. So, at £100K as I have heard he sounds a snip and could be great. Worth a risk at 100 grand eh?

Yep, in today''s game what is 100k? Espically for a player who could potential improve the squad. As long as his wages weren''t too high, he''d been one of my main targets!

[quote user="Beno27"]A good player as proven in the past and banging them in in league 2, as he has done at this level. So, at £100K as I have heard he sounds a snip and could be great. Worth a risk at 100 grand eh?[/quote]

Er no.

[quote user="ncfc4prem"]

[quote user="Beno27"]A good player as proven in the past and banging them in in league 2, as he has done at this level. So, at £100K as I have heard he sounds a snip and could be great. Worth a risk at 100 grand eh?[/quote]

Er no.

[/quote]

15 Goals in 23 Games for Carlisle this season! While he was at Leeds 19 goals in 56 Games! Isn''t bad at all.

Who else is available for 100k and has got a good goal scoring record!

Not a bad player when hes not in the treatment room ( Hes there most of the time) but he can score goals, hes probably better than Thorne.....but then again who isnt?!

[quote user="ncfc4prem"]

Er no.

[/quote]

worth a risk I would think.  He had a nightmare with injuries and missed over 2 whole seasons, he was slowly making a recovery and seems to be finding the net reguarly again. at 100,000 a bargain.

Do we really need yet another striker who prefers the ball played to feet?  IF we sign a striker it should be someone with aerial ability to the fore but its the midfield that needs 80% of our transfer spend.

Gossip at the group today was that Green is interesting Everton (No - really[;)]) but also Wigan, with Pompey and Fulham interested in Earnie.

[quote user="Chris Meadows"]he has class but lge1 or 2 is his level where he doesn''t have defenders who are quick[/quote]

You''re talking about a player who has played in the champions league and scored 19 goals to get them there.

yeah but that was before he has had 2/3 carear threatening injuries, for some reason i think he may have lost a bit of pace, don''t know why though?