Sign in to follow this  
jess

A Message To Worthy Outers

I am sick of reading post after post after post of you fickle moaning fans saying the same old thing. Do every one a favour and get behind the team!!!!

Hello Jess

Well believe it or not I (and I expect many others) are fed up with seeing  a manager so far out of his depth continuing in his job (along with his supposed coaches) when it''s pretty obvious to us (if not the board) that this season has been one long failure.

It''s not as if he wasn''t given money to buy the players he wanted.  He was.

It''s not as if he hasn''t been given time to get things right.  He has.

So we are fickle.  I don''t know what counts as fickle to you Jess, but I have been a City fan since 1971 and I can''t remember a season as bad, given the resources Worthington has had.  He was the one who wasted precious millions on the likes of Etuhu, Hughes and Jarrett.  (Maybe they would be adequate players under a decent manager, but they are never going to be anything more than journeymen here, under Worthington).

We have not won a game away in 2006.  Saturday hit new lows that even most of us couldn''t have dreamt up. Two own goals and not a shot on target the whole match. 

Get behind the team.  Yes, I''d like to with a big boot on and hoof the lot of them into next week, or preferbly the next county (Ipswich can have them). 

We have got behind the team, and if you have been to the grounds which we have set new lows at such as Stoke, QPR, Wolves, Reading, Derby, Burnley, Preston, Luton, Watford.... there maybe more, just getting tired typing it all..... and the home games aren''t much better.  We may have won a few, but it''s not convincing is it?  Have you actually gone away from a game thinking we played well, we deserved to win, we passed the ball well? 

This season (and most of last) we have been found out.  We have a manager who has limited tactical knowledge, uses work rate and physical attributes ahead of technique and ball skills, we have a manager who cares little about the fans (who happen to pay his excessive rolling contract.  We have a board who are too afraid to swing the axe (although I still think they will do it in the summer when things are quiet).  We now have city fans fighting amongst themselves as those still keeping the faith really can''t believe we are this bad. 

Fans can see how bad it is.  Football pundits (and the national press) can see it.  Even Neil Adams can see it. 

Only Nigel the board and you Jess, can''t .  Fickle, no, realist yes.  I have seen this great club play some great football.  I know I won''t see great football again until Mr Worthington has gone. 

[quote user="jess"]I am sick of reading post after post after post of you fickle moaning fans saying the same old thing. Do every one a favour and get behind the team!!!!
[/quote]

Fickle? ha! why get behind that rubbish?

Dude, you are on your own.

Even Squitty/Dicky and the fat barman have gone MIA after the latest shocking performance.

And then the mamager has the gall to bulls--t the fans by saying we played well.

Adams said it was one of the worst games he has seen and even our own players thouight we were shocking yet our wonderful manager

thinks it was one of our better away performances?

The only conclusion is that Worthy is either a liar or has no clue.

Either way he has to go.

WORTHY OUT

[quote user="jess"]I am sick of reading post after post after post of you fickle moaning fans saying the same old thing. Do every one a favour and get behind the team!!!!
[/quote]

My son has just turned 14. He''s a good lad on the whole but like most lads his age can be a right little toerag on his day. We punish him when he does wrong, praise him when he''s good, sometimes my wife and I really do not like him but never, not ever! Have we not loved him.

Suggest you get a bit more experience of life before calling people like myself fickle.

[/quote]

Nigel? Is that you?

[/quote]

This is just a wind up merchant trying to get a cheap pop out of fans. Well, congratulations, you''ve done it. Now get a life, and really get behind the team by getting behind the Worthy Out movement.

How about this then for a song  (tune, top of the league, portman road"

"Come on city, but worthy out"

[quote user="Honest Joe"]I think given the chance he''ll pull it round next year as he did the year he got us into the prem.
[/quote]

And this is based on what? One of our "best away performances" against Preston? The fabulous performance against Leicester? The wonderful performance against Burnley? Ipswich? Wolves? Stoke? Watford? Let''s go back further. How many away games did we win last season?

We haven''t won away in all of 2006; thats 4 months! How on earth can you think that he can turn it around, with the disaster of a squad he''s put together?

After a pitiful performance at Preston (all those who hadn''t lost their marbles thought so, anyway), to then come out and say that was one of the better away performances this season, the man must have done his credibility no end of harm in the eyes of the board. Where''s the honesty in that statement, Worthless? If the buffoon is not sacked at the end of this season, what does that tell us about our wonderful board of directors?