Sign in to follow this  
lucky green trainers

turn up late protest

i''m turning up late at 3.01 at the QPR match to register my disatisfaction with the current situashun at carra rd.imagine the effect this will have on the powers that be, realising that as the match starts, the barclay end will be deprived of the usual green hue reflected off my trainers!''shape up or ship out'' -  pot, kettle, black, brass, neck.

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]i''m turning up late at 3.01 at the QPR match to register my disatisfaction with the current situashun at carra rd.

imagine the effect this will have on the powers that be, realising that as the match starts, the barclay end will be deprived of the usual green hue reflected off my trainers!

''shape up or ship out'' -  pot, kettle, black, brass, neck.
[/quote] Good idea in theory but I think people who have payed their money won''t want to miss any football! I''m all up for protesting before the game but this is my first match for ages and I really don''t want to miss any of it unless it really is only two or three mins!

okay guys point taken.  i''ll stay down in the bar watching it on tv until 3.10 i''m disatisfied and nobody appears to be listening, so i''m going to register my protest - then hopefully sit back and watch a good game in peace and quiet. 

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]okay guys point taken.  i''ll stay down in the bar watching it on tv until 3.10

i''m disatisfied and nobody appears to be listening, so i''m going to register my protest - then hopefully sit back and watch a good game in peace and quiet. 

[/quote]

The only people who are going to notice your ''protest'' are the poor buggers you get in the way of getting to your seat after the game has kicked off. Is it you ambition to spend your life doing pointless things?

[quote user="A load of squit"]

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]okay guys point taken.  i''ll stay down in the bar watching it on tv until 3.10

i''m disatisfied and nobody appears to be listening, so i''m going to register my protest - then hopefully sit back and watch a good game in peace and quiet. 

[/quote]

The only people who are going to notice your ''protest'' are the poor buggers you get in the way of getting to your seat after the game has kicked off. Is it you ambition to spend your life doing pointless things?

[/quote]

Turn up late protest!!!  I thought are team already had one of those going on in away games!!!  I will be in there for kick off to start voicing my discontent.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

turning up late/boycotting matches makes not 1 jot of difference... they already have our money

jas :)

[/quote]

exactly, thats all that matters to dealia and co.

I think its a good idea - far better than the petition which will do more harm than good unless were very careful and organized about it (which I don''t think we are - judged by City Angel)! If the players came out to rows of empty seats it would realy get the protest clear to evryone and the bored wouldn''t be able to argue against that!

Typical that a good suggestion just gets a load of abuse from those claiming to be worthy outers!!