Did he do anything when he came on? I couldn't really tell.

Genuinely just interested to know.

4 minutes ago, ron obvious said:

Did he do anything when he came on? I couldn't really tell.

Genuinely just interested to know.

I will stand to be corrected as we were obviously at the other end of the stadium, but I don’t think he touched the ball.

It must be said though he protected Sargent well, assuring no pre playoff injury.

Don't think so,  but then I'd long lost interest in what had become a friendly by that point

I’d love to know the £ per minute this has costed, even better £ per touches of the ball, that two games with nil

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Hwang was miles better.

That was another unsuccessful signing, though. At least he knew where the goal was. SVH doesn't seem to even know where the pitch is. He seems completely lost.

The game being a complete drag, I decided to "player cam" the boy yesterday. Although this is a difficult thing to do when watching from a screen, I do believe he touched the ball once, or it may have touched him.

I do realise that he has been limited in his opportunities, but has he done one single thing to suggest he was worth signing?

I have always thought that Keith Scott was the biggest lump we have ever had up front, but I recall when he played in a game at St. Andrews I attended with my Spurs supporting friend, he said that centre-forward of yours looks "useful." I replied that he was "a donkey" only having to eat my words later when Scott headed the winning goal.

Sid seems worse than Keith, with apparently nothing to offer.

He can't be that bad, though. Something's gone/is going on there. 

41 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Hwang was miles better.

Yet still a poor player. Comparing two donkeys on Yarmouth beach really.