Sign in to follow this  
The Real Buh

Only 1600 scum yesterday

3 hours ago, Duncan Edwards said:

Why would you think we do it? Which game did you suspect you were surrounded by Delia’s pals? Were they swapping recipes or something…😉

I didn't say we did, just asked the question that's all.

19 hours ago, Well b back said:

Nope. You attended an area under the club rules you were not entitled to enter which had the potential to cause serious disruption and violence.

Take it up with your club as well that they treated your fans like absoloute dirt, preferring to give away between 25 and 50% ( depending on which story you believe ) of your allocation to non supporters like you rather than proper football fans.

Now why don’t you be a good little boy and f*** off to your own message board where you can also brag about fictional beatings given to Norwich supporters. If you were really there maybe you can tell them how pathetic their support was, which possibly contributed to your woeful performance.

Genuine question, do you work in  insurance? 

34 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

What kind of club withholds 400 tickets from it's regular fans when the overall allocation is only 2000 tickets?

I know our club doesn't always get things right, but this is an insult to their fanbase.

More a case of what kind of owners. In this case a bunch, only interested in using the club as a money making opportunity, with scant regard for much else, as the binners have now discovered.

Just now, TIL 1010 said:

Two days later and @JUBWICKS75 is still hanging around this forum like a bad smell.

Bless you, I'm in and out, now I've sat with your lot I'm entitled to an opinion 😆

2 minutes ago, JUBWICKS75 said:

Bless you, I'm in and out, now I've sat with your lot I'm entitled to an opinion 😆

We have another game tomorrow night so we move on and as your opinion is irrelevant and not worth a jot it beggars belief you want to hang around.

15 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

We have another game tomorrow night so we move on and as your opinion is irrelevant and not worth a jot it beggars belief you want to hang around.

Three days now and @JUBWICKS75 is logged in this morning and lurking. What a weird chap he is.

1 minute ago, TIL 1010 said:

Three days now and @JUBWICKS75 is logged in this morning and lurking. What a weird chap he is.

He's an Englishman who supports Argentina.

Says all you need to know. Banged his head hard too many times.

• Like 1

I've been accessing this forum for years, what difference is a couple of days post a derby match !

Odd you'd check isn't it??? 😉

12 minutes ago, JUBWICKS75 said:

I've been accessing this forum for years, what difference is a couple of days post a derby match !

Odd you'd check isn't it??? 😉

Perhaps you think you are being a thorn in the Forum's side? Anyways, for info, 3 days ago your team (in blue and white) lost

image.thumb.png.4ea01609adaf389718ade8f2331c5b51.png

28 minutes ago, Foxy2600 said:

Perhaps you think you are being a thorn in the Forum's side? Anyways, for info, 3 days ago your team (in blue and white) lost

image.thumb.png.4ea01609adaf389718ade8f2331c5b51.png

Not really, just interested in reading a different perspective 

1 minute ago, JUBWICKS75 said:

Not really, just interested in reading a different perspective 

There's reading and reacting....just saying.

47 minutes ago, Foxy2600 said:

Perhaps you think you are being a thorn in the Forum's side?

To quote the great Don Paterson, "He imagined himself a thorn in our side. But he was a much smaller man than he imagined himself, and was merely a pain in the àrse."

20 minutes ago, Foxy2600 said:

There's reading and reacting....just saying.

People were complaining I was still accessing the forum 3 days on, I read sometimes give an opinion but that is the extend of my input!

Just now, JUBWICKS75 said:

People were complaining I was still accessing the forum 3 days on, I read sometimes give an opinion but that is the extend of my input!

Perhaps lose the stupid Argie rag from your profile picture - might endear yourself more ....... on the other hand? Nah?

9 hours ago, JUBWICKS75 said:

I'M STILL HERE !!

Stinking the place out as per.