Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Since the binners last beat us..

What else can you think of? The Prime Minister was Gordon Brown, Obama was in his first year of presidency, Black eyed peas topped the charts and Ed Sheeran was just some ginger nobody

...and Grant Holt (3), Wes Hoolahan (2), Andrew Surman, Simeon Jackson, Russell Martin, Dani Pacheco, Lewis Grabban (2), Bradley Johnson, Jonny Howson, Nathan Redmond, Cameron Jerome (2), Jacob Murphy, James Maddison, Timm Klose, Moritz Leitner, Onel Hernandez, Teemu Pukki (2), Jonny Rowe (2) and Marcelino Nunez (and Gareth Macauley!) have all had the ball in the Ipswich net. That really almost is half of f**king Norwich...

• Like 1

All but 3 of the matchday squad from the 4-1 win that started the run (Ruddy, Chris Martin and Korey Smith are the only ones left) have retired from professional football.

Posted (edited)

Netflix was still primarily a postal service with their streaming arm yet to fully catch on.

RB Leipzig actually formed on the 19th of April 2009, the last time Ipswich got one over on us. So at least 2 great footballing evils happened on that day.

Edited by KeiranShikari
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, KeiranShikari said:

Netflix was still primarily a postal service with their streaming arm yet to fully catch on.

Ffs, that is rubbish 😂

My friends cat died of old age. We were discussing this at the Plymouth game. 

Now it's 15+.  years before the next game we could feasibly have a player in our squad who wasn't even born when they last beat us. I'm fact if we don't have a random youth player come off the bench to fulfil this I'll be very disappointed!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kingston Yellow said:

Ffs, that is rubbish 😂

I don't know, it's a pretty big cultural thing that just wasn't there last time they beat us. It actually didn't launch here until 2012 so it's even later than I thought. I'll admit I don't use it but more than half of the households in the UK do.

3 hours ago, Robert N. LiM said:

Kellen Fisher was still five years away from being born

Unless my drunken haze is misunderstanding this, or a joke has gone over my head, you're saying he's 10 now? 

6 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Unless my drunken haze is misunderstanding this, or a joke has gone over my head, you're saying he's 10 now? 

Yeah, it was a lame joke about how young he looks

8 hours ago, Robert N. LiM said:

Kellen Fisher was still five years away from being born

It is fifteen years, not twentyfive. Eighteen since last win at the Carra. Pretty sure Kellen is older than ten.

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

What else can you think of? The Prime Minister was Gordon Brown, Obama was in his first year of presidency, Black eyed peas topped the charts and Ed Sheeran was just some ginger nobody

Ashley Barnes had a full head of hair!! 

Edited by JUBWICKS75

4 hours ago, LaUnionCanary said:

It is fifteen years, not twentyfive. Eighteen since last win at the Carra. Pretty sure Kellen is older than ten.

9 hours ago, Robert N. LiM said:

Yeah, it was a lame joke about how young he looks