Sign in to follow this  
Google Bot

Norwich Hub - First trip to Norwich video

This is a really enjoyable watch, seemed that he really liked the area and the club treated him very well.

I've seen his twitter/x name mentioned on here with certain posts that cc has linked to in the past, so thought it was relevant to share:

Is it me, or would he also make a great Russ Martin lookalike?  🙂

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, Google Bot said:

This is a really enjoyable watch, seemed that he really liked the area and the club treated him very well.

I've seen his twitter/x name mentioned on here with certain posts that cc has linked to in the past, so thought it was relevant to share:

Is it me, or would he also make a great Russ Martin lookalike?  🙂

I watched this video earlier this mornig, really enjoyed it. He met a lot of NCFC players past and present which I'm sure made his trip.

What a lovely individual. Glad you had such a good experience. Whoever brought you up has done a smashing job. 

Come back again and come join us in the Murderers. 

2 hours ago, One Flew Over... said:

Norwich tourist board should sign him up as an ambassador for the city - great video!

Thought we dumped the Tourist Board which was successful in The Forum

Council decided money better spent digging holes in streets around Norwich

How  many millions spent and wasted on Heartsease Roundabout, Riverside Road, Thorpe Station, St Stephens, Hay Hill and now digging for gold at Queens Road

1 hour ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

Agree. It’s bonkers that a city as attractive as Norwich doesn’t currently have a Tourist Office

Yeah, there's a lot of places that you can walk past and not even know exist, I only just found out about the marble hall start of this week.  Totally unaware of what was in there.

15 minutes ago, Google Bot said:

Yeah, there's a lot of places that you can walk past and not even know exist, I only just found out about the marble hall start of this week.  Totally unaware of what was in there.

It was good fortune that it survived as the Luftwaffe flattened almost everything close by.

2 hours ago, daly said:

Thought we dumped the Tourist Board which was successful in The Forum

Council decided money better spent digging holes in streets around Norwich

Agree, it's ridiculous a city the size of Norwich has no tourist information office. Seems like the club is doing the job of the council - and thenorwichhub guy must have spent thousands in the city on his trip, and created a great advert for the city.

Apparently there is a new tourist centre planned though - https://www.edp24.co.uk/news/24140974.new-tourist-information-centre-set-open-norwich/