On 17/03/2024 at 20:59, JonnyJonnyRowe said:

I hope he does to be honest.

Don't like Leeds fans, but only wish Farke well.

Obviously not if we were in the mix for the title, but seeing as we aren't.

I wouldn't be against Vardy dragging Leicester over the line with some heroics to finish writing another remarkable chapter in his extraordinary career.

If I could choose though would be Leeds 1st, Leicester 2nd, us knocking Ipswich out in the play-off semi's. 

Surely if you could choose, beating them in the final with a 97th minute dodgy penalty is the way to go up? Imagine that - the heartbreak on their disgusting unwashed little faces would be like a dream.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Worthy Nigelton said:

Surely if you could choose, beating them in the final with a 97th minute dodgy penalty is the way to go up? Imagine that - the heartbreak on their disgusting unwashed little faces would be like a dream.

Leicester to win the league, Southampton to finish second. We beat Leeds 8-0 over two legs in the semis then beat 1p5wich with the last kick of the game in the final.

Let’s be ‘avin you! 

Posted (edited)

Fantasies are fine when it comes to1p5wich I suppose, but the reality of the situation is that we could well meet them in the play-offs at some stage, whether it be semis or otherwise. The former is highly more preferable and more likely, imo, and based upon the way things stand at the moment.

We are a team of explosive individuals (especially if Rowe is back) and they seem better as a tactical unit, although I feel we are surely coming together better and in Moore, Hutchinson and quite a few others they have some more than decent individual performers in their own right. 

A main factor in deciding the play-off places, might well be the outcome of the derby game at Carrow Road and the state of the respective injury lists as the season draws in. Both teams have defensive weaknesses, it seems, but they are exaggerated by both sets of supporters, imo. 

I am now more confident of a home success in April than I have ever been before during this season.

Never before, as I recall, have I ever been so interested in Binner performances and team matters, and as a keen "rivalista" this is a good thing. Ex 'Bunny Boy' Burns has now picked up what could be a time-consuming injury, and he seems quite vital for them.

Who would have thunk it when we were drifting down the table at a rate of knots and Wagner had completely lost the plot earlier in the season?

Edited by BroadstairsR

I think Ipswich will finish no lower than 3rd so a play-off semi is far the most likely, losing to them at Wembley is the stuff of nightmares and they would never stop bragging about.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Fen Canary said:

Leicester to win the league, Southampton to finish second. We beat Leeds 8-0 over two legs in the semis then beat 1p5wich with the last kick of the game in the final.

Let’s be ‘avin you! 

Of all the scenarios, I think this is the least likely to happen. Dirty are going to win the title. It's what Farke does. 😉 

Edited by shefcanary

On 17/03/2024 at 18:26, Google Bot said:

The horse they backed is the one that brought him into this club and won two Championship titles, also provided us with Sara, Gunn, Sarge & Sainz as our current stand out players.

As hurtful as it was, everyone has an expiry date.  We'll see if he gets 4.5 years support at Leeds.

Thanks for your thoughts Stuart.

• Haha 1