43 minutes ago, slaphead said:

Is it me but Warner looks really  washed out and tired over past weeks.

Great post, i can tell a huge amount of thought and research went into it.

• Haha 2

Our bins are due to be emptied Tuesday after 2 weeks and they to are giving out the smell of a bin.

• Like 1

I will say that it's becoming increasingly difficult to want the man gone, and I have been amongst the most anxious to see him on his bike asap, along with many if not most others.

Today's statement from Ashley Barnes about doing it for the manager and the upturn in performances and results all help, along with the end of the quirky selections and substitutions (which, imo, the injury crisis was not totally responsible for as they were off the wall at times,) but then I remember that awful run-in at the end of last season and even the mismanagement in the 'Boro game (and the substitutions which seemed to make no sense,) and it balances out a bit.

Meanwhile, the jury has been sent out again until the season's end, as new evidence has arisen.

Up to you then, Ben Knapper. That Arsenal man recently touted on this forum does sound appealing in my book.

Then again, and after the personal problem this week, he might just call it a day in any case. It has been an eventful and stressful season with lots of pressure.   

Well it couldn’t have been easy for him as undoubtedly there would have been much stress leading up to the point where his wife needed surgery, which could have been weeks or months, who knows.

I hadn't realised his wife had remained in Germany so that in itself would have made him feel very isolated during the time his job was under pressure.

Credit to him for maintaining his dignity during a difficult time. DW has never been 'disliked' to the level of some previous managers, such as Dean Smith, so I really don't think it would be that much hardship for fans if he was kept on for the start of next season.

As mentioned, if Knapper wants his own man in, then it might be a good time for DW to return home. There are much more important things than work and football.

Yes Capt.Pants,some time ago the local press asked him if wife would join him in Norwich and  said she would remain in Germany .And she would come over every couple of months or so..