Posted (edited)

"When are Ipswich Town ever going to beat them " 😢

Butcher should have been sent off - 8mins 50secs

Edited by RobJames
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Please don't insult the Suffolk demi-god Terry Butcher in such a way. It will cause  much stress to those down the road.

A national hero  whose bloodstained head-band is surely kept in a reliquary deep in the corridors of Portman Road for all to view and worship on each remembrance day of successes deep in the past.

image.jpeg.87e272e12810733aa1f8dd9c9b74fe86.jpeg

Edited by BroadstairsR
  • Like 1

In the pub with my Albion mate, Friday. WBA. They had one of the best teams in England for a few years, won nothing. Gippeswyk - UEFA cup, FA Cup, plus the league years before; cannot take the facts away. OTBC

8 minutes ago, Corbs1 said:

In the pub with my Albion mate, Friday. WBA. They had one of the best teams in England for a few years, won nothing. Gippeswyk - UEFA cup, FA Cup, plus the league years before; cannot take the facts away. OTBC

And since then

Binners one old second div title

City 4 of those and one League Cup

Facts the dimwitted Kinnersley not to recognise.

Mind you they have been out of the PL longer than us, in the 3rd four rimes  longer than us

Forest won the league and the EUROPEAN CUP, but you don't here them endlessly droning on about it, then that's all the binners have, not even memories as i doubt any of the gobshtes parents even born when they won any of these

Everton_fa_cup_1906.jpg.d18bdf5d61b63cdce420bdb6fdfc3bd9.jpg

glorious history