Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Done Trolling!

I''ve finally ditched ''you know who'' and my Trolling days are now over.

Please respect this, as I can''t do conflict anymore................. sorry too tired.

I''ve now chosen a tag to suit me, and at the same time re-afirm my support for the manager and board.

I would, for the sake of the club, now appeal to the Worthy Out guys to lay down their arms (you put up one hell of a fight and got your points across) and join together with the KTFers in getting this club back to where it belongs.........the premiership.

Anyone with me?.

And to anyone I''ve offended, I of course, apologise  deeply.

Wizard, my friend, you say you can''t do conflict anymore. In the few seconds it took for you to write this you may well have meant it. My perspective is you can''t survive without conflict. You ask for us to respect your new position. Sorry, respect has to be earned no matter how honourable the endeavour. Incidentally, your pirate avatar is not in keeping with your new personna. You may wish to ask cityangel if you can borrow her avatar for a few days until you "come to your senses" yet again. 

For the sake of the club ignore the rantings of the new ECCanary.  This club will not get better over the long term with Worthington at the helm, the football will not improve and neither will the results.  A handful of wins over poorly performing teams (leeds apart) should not cloud the issue that City have failed to produce good football for the last 5 years and results have been poor over the last two.

We will not make the play offs, even though we now have a resurgence a la last season, again it will be too late.  Getting results over the last dozen games of each season should not disguise the fact that for the first 30 odd games inconsistency and poor performances and results have cost us dear.

I suspect the club will not take action to improve the situation by the start of 2006/7, when it will be too late.  Get ready for years of meciocrity. 

[quote user="East Coast Canary"]

I''ve finally ditched ''you know who'' and my Trolling days are now over.

Please respect this, as I can''t do conflict anymore................. sorry too tired.

I''ve now chosen a tag to suit me, and at the same time re-afirm my support for the manager and board.

I would, for the sake of the club, now appeal to the Worthy Out guys to lay down their arms (you put up one hell of a fight and got your points across) and join together with the KTFers in getting this club back to where it belongs.........the premiership.

Anyone with me?.

And to anyone I''ve offended, I of course, apologise  deeply.

[/quote]

This constant attention-seeking behaviour is dull and nothing to do with City. Yawn yawn yawn....

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]Wizard, my friend, you say you can''t do conflict anymore. In the few seconds it took for you to write this you may well have meant it. My perspective is you can''t survive without conflict. You ask for us to respect your new position. Sorry, respect has to be earned no matter how honourable the endeavour. Incidentally, your pirate avatar is not in keeping with your new personna. You may wish to ask cityangel if you can borrow her avatar for a few days until you "come to your senses" yet again. [/quote]

Sorry YC, but I think my new avatar is in keeping with my new tag, its a pirate yes?, and I do know one or two!.

I also live within spitting distance where smugglers used to work ( nearly the same thing) so nautical and most easterly point of the UK are all tied in with it.

Plus, and this is the crunch bit.....................I like it!.

Well, perhaps you can explain to me how you can be a pirate without conflict. Or are you a retired pirate? If so, you will have too much time on your hands to avoid the risk of stirring up trouble on this and other message boards. No complaints from this quarter....I like your "stirring".

Welcome to the Boards, East Coast Canary!  May your stay be longer and more fruitful than Cap''n Jack''s.

And I for one appreciate your honesty and openness in your reasons for ditching the Wiz.  I could never get rid of the feeling that the "Old Troll of the Hexes" was bad for your own blood pressure, and none of us would want a repeat of the old dodgy ticker again this year.

So, I am with you all the way on this new persona switch.  If you are serious about it, then pay no attention to the snide one-liners that are popping up in reply from your usual fencing partners.  Time, as they say, will tell, and heals all wounds, and all that...

And I fully support your call to join together.  As the Quakers know full well, "Co-operation is better than conflict".

I look forward to some good East Coast wisdom on these Boards from now on...

Flick...

oh come off it EEC, you dont mean it, it will just be another ''I''ve had it with you guys, I''m off forever'' piece again. A couple of defeats and you''ll have NW neeling down in front of the pirate with his head on a plate.

must say I preferred 1st Waz!

[quote user="sheded"]You there Trent ?     your bets looking a bit dodgy !   [6][/quote]

Sheded, I was the one who said we wouldnt go down, so im ok :)  Any monies are going to a good cause, so everyones a winner.

Wizard an angel[:)] I don''t think so Yankee!

Sorry Wizard but you''ll always be Wizard to me [:D]