Sign in to follow this  
S27

REFEREE

3 hours ago, Feedthewolf said:

He was born and raised in Wakefield, West Yorkshire.

On a playground is where he spent most of his days?

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

Even as someone who defends referees most of the time, even I'm scratching my head at how he's got a red card for Sainz out of that.

I don't even think Sainz gives a damn where Howson is at that point. I think he's just checking his leg after being hit!

Because it's Bobby f*cking Madley!

50 minutes ago, Google Bot said:

On a playground is where he spent most of his days?

Yup. Then went to live with his aunt and uncle in Batley, if I remember correctly.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, hogesar said:

I think this is an odd take when we have one of the best records in the league for coming back from behind. 

Yeah but facts are boring if they don’t agree with your pet theory.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Feedthewolf said:

Yup. Then went to live with his aunt and uncle in Batley, if I remember correctly.

Ah! I finally get it.

Thought @Google Bot was throwing a nonce accusation at the ref initially 😅😅

• Haha 1

Easy to slate the decision with slow motion replays - I was at the game and in real time, real speed it looked to me like Sainz kicked out at Howson. Admittedly we were at the other end so not the clearest view but Beckham 98 came to mind straight away. Immediately thought he was in trouble and the reaction of our players seemed to confirm what happened. 

Ultimately it's a very soft red but I doubt it will be overturned as the replay can still be interpreted the way the referee did at the time.

1 hour ago, beardo said:

Easy to slate the decision with slow motion replays - I was at the game and in real time, real speed it looked to me like Sainz kicked out at Howson. Admittedly we were at the other end so not the clearest view but Beckham 98 came to mind straight away. Immediately thought he was in trouble and the reaction of our players seemed to confirm what happened. 

Ultimately it's a very soft red but I doubt it will be overturned as the replay can still be interpreted the way the referee did at the time.

Even if it’s wrong?

4 hours ago, city4eva said:

Even if it’s wrong?

Well exactly, you'd have to ask what the point in an appeals panel is if the answer is:

"AH, the ref did get it wrong. But he could have got it right so, we're sticking with that"

13 hours ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Full of woe is me, it was just a joke, i was treated too harshly etc. Not one word about how it made the guy who was filmed feel about being mocked and filmed without consent to be laughed at. If he's that insecure about his weight then he can go on a diet or just learn to accept who he is, the guy who he was mocking can't do anything about his condition and if he thinks it's okay to mock someone like that then I say the fat jokes are fair game. Fat useless ****. 

Great to see Madley’s incompetence & Howson”s cheating recognised by the FA.