1 hour ago, Rupethebear said:

Anything more than a point is a bonus, still a tough old ****e hole to go to on a Wednesday night, the key here is to score first and keep them locals quiet, they still have a huge grudge we did them at Wembley in 2015……..three points and que sierra sierra

Or maybe 'CORTINA CORTINA'

1 hour ago, Rupethebear said:

Anything more than a point is a bonus, still a tough old ****e hole to go to on a Wednesday night, the key here is to score first and keep them locals quiet, they still have a huge grudge we did them at Wembley in 2015……..three points and que sierra sierra

Or hopefully Fiesta Fiesta

2 hours ago, Capt. Pants said:

Huge opportunity for us to go 1 pt ahead of Hull tonight. With them playing Leicester at the weekend and us playing Rotherham that could easily become 4 pts. 

Don't mess it up City!

We all know they will - probably get someone sent off or put in a terrible performance and still be fighting to gain entry to the top 6 club 

3 hours ago, dylanisabaddog said:

I find our away performances very frustrating, especially the 2 games you've mentioned. You would think the way we play would be suited to away games, especially when we move the ball very quickly from back to front. I always think we look at our best when playing on the break. 

Yeah, totally agree. Really struggling to understand it. Would be really good if we can deliver a decent away performance tonight. It is tonight now, isn't it?!

25 minutes ago, Robert N. LiM said:

Yeah, totally agree. Really struggling to understand it. Would be really good if we can deliver a decent away performance tonight. It is tonight now, isn't it?!

Tonight's the night 

Gonna be alright

Except a friend bought me a theatre ticket 😱

2 hours ago, dylanisabaddog said:

Tonight's the night 

Gonna be alright

Except a friend bought me a theatre ticket 😱

You off to see Trouble and Strife ?

3 hours ago, Robert N. LiM said:

No, it was 12 noon three hours ago. 🙂

9 hours ago, Bomber said:

We all know they will - probably get someone sent off or put in a terrible performance and still be fighting to gain entry to the top 6 club 

What did I say - so frustrating this team that I despair