Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Kane and Dier join Bayern

Back to Kane, it's clear now that he is the unstoppable force to combat any immovable object. 

Conte and Mourinho, two coaches who win something wherever they go, meet Kane and both fail to win anything. 

Kane goes to Germany and joins a team who has won the league 11 years in a row along with numerous other trophies. They lose the Super Cup on his debut, get knocked out of the cup to a third division team, are in serious jeopardy in the Champions League and eight points off the pace in the league.

He encounters Bayer Leverkusen in the Bundesliga, a team famous for not winning, and he's so good at not winning anything himself, he propels Leverkusen to their aforementioned lead with 12 games to go.

The bloke is undoubtedly one of the best strikers of his generation and he's on course to set some incredible numbers as an individual this season, but he doesn't half have one hell of a curse on him.

Although I have to admit that part of me is wondering just how this all-conquering Leverkusen team will find a way to gift Bayern the title on the final day...

2 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

Back to Kane, it's clear now that he is the unstoppable force to combat any immovable object. 

Conte and Mourinho, two coaches who win something wherever they go, meet Kane and both fail to win anything. 

Kane goes to Germany and joins a team who has won the league 11 years in a row along with numerous other trophies. They lose the Super Cup on his debut, get knocked out of the cup to a third division team, are in serious jeopardy in the Champions League and eight points off the pace in the league.

He encounters Bayer Leverkusen in the Bundesliga, a team famous for not winning, and he's so good at not winning anything himself, he propels Leverkusen to their aforementioned lead with 12 games to go.

The bloke is undoubtedly one of the best strikers of his generation and he's on course to set some incredible numbers as an individual this season, but he doesn't half have one hell of a curse on him.

Although I have to admit that part of me is wondering just how this all-conquering Leverkusen team will find a way to gift Bayern the title on the final day...

Kane could join Rangers or Celtic and that season the league would be won by St Johnstone 

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, mastoola said:

Yes you are right .  I ment to put restarted!!   lol

I knew straight off what you were aiming at - and German companies do tend to hush-hush their dealings in WW2 a fair bit!

On 19/02/2024 at 09:43, Google Bot said:

This Sixth Form political history lesson is sponsored by Google Search.

This might be my favourite ever post on this forum. Scandalous I could only like it once. I think it was the presentation that really did it. Excellent use of typography and centring. And that fact that it came from a poster called @Google Bot. Just perfect.

• Haha 1

On 19/02/2024 at 23:21, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

Yep. It was definitely Kanes fault we lost to Luton in the cup and got relegated that year...

Drop him for the Euros Southgate. Give England a chance!

Despite Kane's track record of not winning titles, he miraculously propels Leverkusen to the stated lead with 12 games remaining. 

With Mbappe off to Real Madrid there could well be a bit of movement on the striker front. There does seem to be a bit of a shortage and it's taken Man Utd ages to find someone finally half decent. Hojlund starting to look the real deal.

I'd be surprised if Kane leaves after only one season but strikers could be hot property this summer.