I watched 10 minutes of Glasgow Rangers and dozed off. 

Nothing much changes at Sheffield United. Their centre half has just been sent off and should probably be charged with GBH. Wilder had the cheek to initially argue with the 4th official but it turns out that telling him to f*** off is language he understands. What a grubby club. 

• Like 3

1-0 to Brighton. 

Down you go down you go Sheff United 

There could be a song in that😂

Edit

2-0. I'm taking the dogs out 

Edited by dylanisabaddog

2 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Sheff Utd are utterly appalling. 

Reminds me of us during our last Prem seasons..

Although people are not calling for Sheffield to banned from every getting promoted again like they did with us. Interesting huh?

1 minute ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Reminds me of us during our last Prem seasons..

Although people are not calling for Sheffield to banned from every getting promoted again like they did with us. Interesting huh?

We were never this bad, they've just given up 

673491306_WhatsAppImage2024-02-18at14_19.33_9b97cf7f.jpg.6c0efb955d461c18b321ce4cc463aa57.jpg

FINISH HIM!!!

So pleased to see Mitoma get back up from that; one of the worst challenges I've ever seen.

Sheff Utd and Burnley already down. Even if we don't go up its looking a weaker Championship next season.

6 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

673491306_WhatsAppImage2024-02-18at14_19.33_9b97cf7f.jpg.6c0efb955d461c18b321ce4cc463aa57.jpg

FINISH HIM!!!

So pleased to see Mitoma get back up from that; one of the worst challenges I've ever seen.

pffft you can see he's clearly got the ball.. 😉

2 hours ago, dylanisabaddog said:

I watched 10 minutes of Glasgow Rangers and dozed off. 

Nothing much changes at Sheffield United. Their centre half has just been sent off and should probably be charged with GBH. Wilder had the cheek to initially argue with the 4th official but it turns out that telling him to f*** off is language he understands. What a grubby club. 

Completely grubby club and fans too

I said at the start of the season that it might be the first year all three promoted clubs come down, and all three relegated clubs go back up.

The Premier League is utterly broken and we're the ones that signalled the start of the decline.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Mason 47 said:

I said at the start of the season that it might be the first year all three promoted clubs come down, and all three relegated clubs go back up.

The Premier League is utterly broken and we're the ones that signalled the start of the decline.

Yet we keep being told that this is a weak year in the Championship-you now seem to be suggesting it’s stronger than last year. I’m not sure that even if you’re right the ‘system is utterly broken. ‘ It will happen sometimes-the year before none of the promoted clubs were relegated!

2 hours ago, Feedthewolf said:

FINISH HIM!!!

And the ref initially deemed it a yellow, which has to be questioned. I'm not sure that a red was enough, should've got go's mobile out and called 999. It was assault