Sign in to follow this  
horsefly

Putin: Dictator and murderer

41 minutes ago, Herman said:

Will Carlson still be cheering on Putin? 

Probably. Putin has him in his pocket.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rock The Boat said:

Jewish MPs resigning due to death threats from supporters of Palestine is not much difference. Ask David Amess.

You're mental.

• Like 4

Putin is rare as someone whose death I really looking forward to hearing about, ideally in the most grizzly circumstances imaginable. I'll be sorry if he dies peacefully in his sleep.

2 hours ago, Herman said:

What an incredibly courageous chap. Survived a poisoning attack to walk back into the viper's pit and be martyred by the gangster who calls himself the President of Russia.

Edited by littleyellowbirdie
  • Like 3

A disgustingly ruthless and utterly predictable action by Putin. I see there has been a small gathering of protesters outside the Russian Embassy.  I sincerely hope that they will be joined by many others, although sadly I can’t see the usual serial demonstrators such as the SWP, other left-wing groups and Hamas sympathisers being overly concerned.  

1 minute ago, Naturalcynic said:

A disgustingly ruthless and utterly predictable action by Putin. I see there has been a small gathering of protesters outside the Russian Embassy.  I sincerely hope that they will be joined by many others, although sadly I can’t see the usual serial demonstrators such as the SWP, other left-wing groups and Hamas sympathisers being overly concerned.  

Nor the faragists and johnsonites. They're probably a bit worried about their funding. 

• Like 1