Sign in to follow this  
yellowrider120

WBA V Wolves

This is what happens when away fans celebrate in the home end. Unless it's at Carrow Road of course......

All the best.

Big Keith Scott.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Just said on the tellybox that 5th Round draw will now take place during half time of Liverpool v Norwich.

Don't you just know it will be Liverpool at home to Maidstone.

Got to beat us first 😀 I’m sure Maidstone will be hoping for a trip to Anfield

I suspect our old friend Charlie had a part to play, as is so often now.  A line up the hooter, and the mild mannered football supporter becomes the incredible hulk. Able to drink, without any noticeable physical effects, but hyper sensitive mentally.

With Wolves ten miles up the road ii is always going to be difficult to stop away fans getting tickets to the home stands. A bit pointless blaming the clubs, especially WBA if it was caused by Wolves fans in the home stands. Had L'pool been playing Everton today this kind of behaviour would not happen, so it is not footballs problem, more one of society, where football is used as an outlet. Pretty much everyone in the ground was not drawn into acts of violence, just these cretins.

1 hour ago, Keith Scott said:

This is what happens when away fans celebrate in the home end. Unless it's at Carrow Road of course......

All the best.

Big Keith Scott.

Think you’ve made that up, it started in the hospitality areas and spread elsewhere, hence the concern for the players families

1 hour ago, Canary73 said:

I'd be surprised if only two are arrested after all of that. Be interesting to see what if anything the FA does after its investigation. https://www.expressandstar.com/news/crime/2024/01/28/two-people-arrested-after-black-country-derby-violence-fa-investigation-underway/

Breaking news on West Midlands news just, was a number of people have been arrested now.

I somehow missed that they hadn’t played each other with a crowd present for 12 years, and 27 years without a win at Hawthorns; clearly this gent was going to stomach that and liberties in the home areas 

image.png

1 hour ago, Corbs1 said:

I somehow missed that they hadn’t played each other with a crowd present for 12 years, and 27 years without a win at Hawthorns; clearly this gent was going to stomach that and liberties in the home areas 

image.png

Isn't that an orc from Lord of the rings?

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Keith Scott said:

All the best.

Big Keith Scott.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes