JonnyJonnyRowe

Is that Tony Springett off then?

On 07/01/2024 at 09:01, FenwayFrank said:

Just so you're all aware, Norwich canary is a binner

@JonnyJonnyRowe I am not the only one, and look at the hearts piling up on Franks post. Some of his previous posts have well called him out as a binner.

On 12/01/2024 at 18:07, Corbs1 said:

Sorry but have to issue with this type of thinking. I’m not sure how far you have reached in your career. I’ve not been much of a success, still a Nurse in my dotage. Sutch played over 300 games for us over year career, 4 under 21 caps for his country, a damn good career in a tough environment. 

Including four appearances (I'm guessing most as sub, but still) in European football for us. That's a pretty decent pinnacle in your chosen field.

On 12/01/2024 at 18:07, Corbs1 said:

I’ve not been much of a success, still a Nurse in my dotage

I know this wasn't the main point of your post, but how we measure success is f*cked up in any case. If you've spent your working life as a nurse, you're a massive success in my book. Awed and grateful to you, and all who work in our NHS, never minding the danger.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Well b back said:

@JonnyJonnyRowe I am not the only one, and look at the hearts piling up on Franks post. Some of his previous posts have well called him out as a binner.

I thought he was the bloke that always used to post photos of the scampi in the Gunn Club? 

I suppose he could be a binner who has to endure hospitality at Carrow Road because his boss owns a box or something.

3 minutes ago, JonnyJonnyRowe said:

I thought he was the bloke that always used to post photos of the scampi in the Gunn Club? 

I suppose he could be a binner who has to endure hospitality at Carrow Road because his boss owns a box or something.

He’s not a binner, he’s a very naughty boy.

4 minutes ago, JonnyJonnyRowe said:

He's Waveney. He's a weird one but normal for Norfolk; he's a Norwich fan, goes to all home matches, sits in the Gunn Club pre-match and eats his five pieces of scampi, then comes on here and moans about almost everything to do with the club. 

8 minutes ago, shefcanary said:

He's Waveney. He's a weird one but normal for Norfolk; he's a Norwich fan, goes to all home matches, sits in the Gunn Club pre-match and eats his five pieces of scampi, then comes on here and moans about almost everything to do with the club. 

Yes, that's it, I thought it was that chap.

I don't know about normal for Norfolk as he comes from Jockghanistan and furthermore he has an away membership which will be enough to make essex annoyed.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

I don't know about normal for Norfolk as he comes from Jockghanistan and furthermore he has an away membership which will be enough to make essex annoyed.

I didn't realise he was from the other side of Hadrian's wall. Explains a few things, like being happy with only 5 pieces of Scampi.

5 minutes ago, shefcanary said:

I didn't realise he was from the other side of Hadrian's wall. Explains a few things, like being happy with only 5 pieces of Scampi.

Why has this thread become about me 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, norwich canary said:

Why has this thread become about me 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Someone accused you of being a Binner - you're a lot of things but you're not that bad!

• Haha 1

Meanwhile back at the Irish under 21 International.clearly a competent professional footballer. Jury is out but somewhere between lower champs and upper league 1 ?

Hope he has a good career

32 minutes ago, Besthorpe-48 said:

Meanwhile back at the Irish under 21 International.clearly a competent professional footballer. Jury is out but somewhere between lower champs and upper league 1 ?

More like League Two to upper National League for me. Second loan to League One where he has made little to no impact. 

Although let's be honest, any of us who played a bit of football as kids would have been utterly chuffed with that! 

It's not begrudging him a good career, it's more about determining whether he is one who can come in and do a job for us next season, and all evidence points to no. 

42 minutes ago, Besthorpe-48 said:

Lower league one and upper league two probably more the case I’d say.

• Like 2