norwich canary

Knapper early signs aren’t encouraging

1 hour ago, nu_matik said:

Honestly, I've started to laugh at rather than get mad about this kinds of troll posts.

I wonder if people who think or post like the OP have considered if they had those expectations of complete transformation and exceeding expectations 6 weeks after starting their job.

Its just dramatic emotionally challenged rubbish.

I'm not even thinking about Knapper until the end of the next transfer window. Anyone who does is an absolute sausage 

Not the wurst reply I’ve seen.

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Kenny Foggo said:

See this season through whilst targeting a new manager and players. Sack Wagner the minute this season finishes and let's go next season with a way of playing that excites the crowd again. We are mid table at best this season and have one job, to beat them at Carrow Road.

This season will bring nothing and January isn't a great time to buy players.

He needs 18 months at least before he can be properly judged.

If that’s the case, he could at least tell Wagner to start progressing Gibbs as an CDM and Warner.    

On 27/12/2023 at 09:38, norwich canary said:

he has had time to review the club but the lack of any clear communication on what he wants to do short term and more strategically is a concern growing by the day.

I don't think publicly sharing your plans just ahead of a transfer window opening is a great idea.

If he comes out and says "we're urgently looking to address the issue of not having a fit defensive midfielder" isn't a great starting point for transfer negotiations as clubs will hold us over a barrel. 

Likewise if our reality is that we need to sell somebody in order to rebuild, its not going to be wise to make other teams aware that we need to sell. 

And if the Americans have rustled together a few dollars to spend without the need to sell, then again it isn't wise to broadcast that.

Plus surprise signings are the best ones, where they come out of nowhere.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, norwich canary said:

As I sit at the den freezing my knackers off few around me would argue with my OP

Did Til go down with you?😉

21 minutes ago, norwich canary said:

As I sit at the den freezing my knackers off few around me would argue with my OP

I suspect people would roll their eyes and ignore you.