Sign in to follow this  
Keith Nott

GREEN SHOOTS OF RECOVERY

My mates and I talk alot about all things NCFC. Big Jamie reckons Wagner should go. My mate Barry has started to think he might stay.

For what it's worth I think there's a big process going on at Carrow Road. A lot of change in personnel, process and emphasis on new things. I suspect the fruit of this change is not likely to be seen at least this season.  

I'd be surprised to see Wagner move on. Well, at least any time during the season. Especially now there's sight of some green shoots of recovery with the injuries starting to subside. This close season though I expect big change. 

All the best,

Big Keith Nott

Edited by Keith Nott
  • Haha 1

I would tend to agree.

There definitely came a point when I had enough of Wagner. I also feel its clear that Him n Her need to step aside, but that's happening and in a sensible measured way. I am very excited by what Attanasio speaks of.

Webber too had past his sell by date and it appears we covered recruitment in a very thorough way, finding a well respected man for the job as we went.

I don't imagine Wagner will be here come next season and I get the feeling that's because Knapper will have someone in mind who is on board with his approach and methods.

We've worked ourselves out of a rut and I can't see what's stops us getting a good few points from the next 4 points.

I too feel that there is a lot more to be excited about than not. 

30 minutes ago, Keith Nott said:

My mates and I talk alot about all things NCFC. Big Jamie reckons Wagner should go. My mate Barry has started to think he might stay.

For what it's worth I think there's a big process going on at Carrow Road. A lot of change in personnel, process and emphasis on new things. I suspect the fruit of this change is not likely to be seen at least this season.  

I'd be surprised to see Wagner move on. Well, at least any time during the season. Especially now there's sight of some green shoots of recovery with the injuries starting to subside. This close season though I expect big change. 

All the best,

Big Keith Nott

Well I never, if it isn't Big @Keith Scott trying to clean up his act!

You love to see it.

All the best,

Medium-sized Wolf.

I suspect we might see one or two new accounts in the next day or so.

True colours always come out in the end.

Btw I don’t have a problem with BGS. Clearly he's a wind-up, but I'd rather read that than the despicable efforts of some non Norwich fans.

2 hours ago, Capt. Pants said:

I suspect we might see one or two new accounts in the next day or so.

True colours always come out in the end.

Btw I don’t have a problem with BGS. Clearly he's a wind-up, but I'd rather read that than the despicable efforts of some non Norwich fans.

Captain, my Captain, I salute you.

But actually I'm a long time lurker. First time poster. 

Thank you for your service.

All the best,

Big Keith Nott

• Haha 4

7 hours ago, Ken Hairy said:

Blimey, Connors words really have made a difference.....its a Christmas miracle 🤣

Oh, please don't be confused. I have no hope for the posters on this messageboard  😉 

Edited by nu_matik

8 hours ago, Keith Nott said:

Big Keith Nott

Why the change in name Keith? The only person I remember by that name was the politician John Nott, and boy was he a complete dufus!

1 hour ago, shefcanary said:

Why the change in name Keith? The only person I remember by that name was the politician John Nott, and boy was he a complete dufus!

It's quite simple. My name is Keith. My surname is Nott. And I'm quite big. No change necessary. 

All the best

Big Keith Nott 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Inch High aka Inchy.. said:

Are you going to clean up your Big Vince profile too?

Sorry mate. My name's Keith. Not Vince. Like it says on the side. You know, over there.

My mates down the pub call me some different names but that's another story! 

All the best 

Big Keith Nott