daz

Mowbray gone.

2 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Wagner should have been sacked after the Plymouth loss but I've just accepted he will be here until the end of the season regardless of if we manage to get a good run going or lose every single one of our remianing games.

Well, maybe if we lose 6-0 to the binners he might get sacked but I just can't see it happening given all that was said at the AGM

If he stays this season he could well survive into next. That’s the sad reality of things right now. 

7 hours ago, BigFish said:

You must have been gutted we won

You’re a bore. And your green and yellow lenses are blinding your vision. Wagner will prove me right and you wrong soon enough. Not that you should need more evidence. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, S_81 said:

You’re a bore. And your green and yellow lenses are blinding your vision. Wagner will prove me right and you wrong soon enough. Not that you should need more evidence. 

"you're a bore" says the poster who has nothing much else to say but anti Norwich whining, day after day.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, RobJames said:

"you're a bore" says the poster who has nothing much else to say but anti Norwich whining, day after day.

Keep clapping and ignore the state of things 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, hogesar said:

They're on a bad run, and I think they originally wanted a younger,  "progressive" manager (what that actually means, I have no idea).

But like I say they're a really young side so you've got to expect some inconsistency in my opinion.

i wouldn't mind a bad run like that here ! 

i Mowbray is a bit of a dinosaur but to be fair he had done well there ,

you squad and my favourite Champs players Jack Clarke i hope he was on our Radar instead of Tzolis

• Like 1

Sunderland fans a bit shocked, surprised, he's been good for them, as Alex Neil was and he wasn't there long either. Fairly obvious something has gone on behind the scenes in both cases. 

His results had been mixed, but not horrendous and the players were playing for him. It should only help other teams in the division, as good managers will be wary of going there, knowing how quick the managerial turn over there is. 

Edited by lake district canary

On 04/12/2023 at 22:47, RobJames said:

You really don't like our club, do you ?

I care for it more than you - as evidently you’re happy to keep a manager in place who is dragging us backwards. I’ll remind you and others end of season of your enabling of this. 
I’ve consistently said sack Wagner since the end of last season. 
If he suddenly turns out to be the messiah then feel free to let me know how wrong I was daily. But lucky wins, while playing poorly - against weak sides - are not a sign of that. 
you seem to have forgotten about the capitulation at Watford, amongst others. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, S_81 said:

I care for it more than you - as evidently you’re happy to keep a manager in place who is dragging us backwards. I’ll remind you and others end of season of your enabling of this. 
I’ve consistently said sack Wagner since the end of last season. 
If he suddenly turns out to be the messiah then feel free to let me know how wrong I was daily. But lucky wins, while playing poorly - against weak sides - are not a sign of that. 
you seem to have forgotten about the capitulation at Watford, amongst others. 

Moan moan whinge whinge.... you must lead ione very happy life.

Everyone knows the club is not where it needs to be but the constant moaning and whingeing on here by too many shows they have very little knowledge of football and how it works.

How about suggesting new managers then? Not so easy is it especially within the financial constarinats of running a football club.

Farke would have been hounded out of the club long before he achieved what he did if many on here had had their way.

1 hour ago, duke63 said:

Everyone knows the club is not where it needs to be but the constant moaning and whingeing on here by too many shows they have very little knowledge of football and how it works.

How about suggesting new managers then? Not so easy is it especially within the financial constarinats of running a football club.

Farke would have been hounded out of the club long before he achieved what he did if many on here had had their way.

S_81 makes many very perceptive comments on Wagner. To imply that he has 'very little knowledge of football and how it works' is a chilling rerun of the tetchy response to CS question at the AGM last week. If he is proved wrong and Wagner inspires the team to a storming run and finishes (and then wins) the Play Offs, I expect he will hold his hands up in acknowledgement (as would I). Unfortunately it is far more likely we will remain 'patchy at best with two steps forward and two back being the pattern for rest of this season.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, yellowrider120 said:

S_81 makes many very perceptive comments on Wagner. To imply that he has 'very little knowledge of football and how it works' is a chilling rerun of the tetchy response to CS question at the AGM last week. If he is proved wrong and Wagner inspires the team to a storming run and finishes (and then wins) the Play Offs, I expect he will hold his hands up in acknowledgement (as would I). Unfortunately it is far more likely we will remain 'patchy at best with two steps forward and two back being the pattern for rest of this season.

I was referring to the business side of football rather than how it works on this year's version of FIFA.

The continuous hiring and firing of managers is a guaranteed way for any club to disappear without trace.

I think everyone knows that Wagner is not the answer but for a new DoF to dive straight in and sack him in his first week with little day to day knowledge of the club and the way it ticks would have not solved anything. The next manager needs to be a very considered appointment as it would appear the new owners have a longer term vision of where they want to club to be.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, duke63 said:

Keep accepting or supporting this level of manager and decision making and see where it gets us. Personally I expect better. And won’t be brow beaten by you or any other happy clapper on here who is happy to accept these standards. Our wage bill and our ticket prices are just two indications of many that we fans deserve better. Even with the dross that fills some of this squad I still see the ingredients to get into the play offs. But this manager and his tactical incompetence will not deliver that. Last season, this season, or next. 

15 hours ago, S_81 said:

Keep accepting or supporting this level of manager and decision making and see where it gets us. Personally I expect better. And won’t be brow beaten by you or any other happy clapper on here who is happy to accept these standards. Our wage bill and our ticket prices are just two indications of many that we fans deserve better. Even with the dross that fills some of this squad I still see the ingredients to get into the play offs. But this manager and his tactical incompetence will not deliver that. Last season, this season, or next. 

You have no idea what you are talking about.

Football is cyclical for all clubs.

There will always be peaks and troughs for every single club.

If you expect better then maybe invest your own money in the club?