Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Tonight’s games

2 minutes ago, Creedence Clearwater Couto said:

Imagine pretending it doesn’t hurt and you don’t care..

I don't. Losing to them on the pitch is one thing but I've been on this planet too long not to have experienced being 2nd best to Ipswich.

• Like 1

It’s the irony of it all that gets me. When we beat them at home with Farke vs Lambert it was high quality, quick passing football vs physical hoof ball. It is literally roles reversed, they have got Chaplin playing like Kaka, we’re happy that Barnes shouts and kicks a few!

35 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

I don't. Losing to them on the pitch is one thing but I've been on this planet too long not to have experienced being 2nd best to Ipswich.

Fair. And same. But it still hurts me to be second best to them. 

I could stomach being second best if we were also performing well, or perhaps we were both in the EPL. That’s the frustrating thing, they should still be catching us, preparing to meet us in the EPL.. but instead we’ve wasted opportunities and just capitulated over the last 18 months and surrendered East Anglian supremacy without a fight.

Edited by Creedence Clearwater Couto
  • Like 2

Arsenal tearing Lens apart. The runners up of the french league last season. Farmer's league!

We’ve had a great run of being on top. 

As much as it pains me to say it, they’re very good right now. And we’re not.

Football moves in cycles, etc 

1 minute ago, Creedence Clearwater Couto said:

Sorry, you’ll need to start a new thread for that. This thread is reserved for the the Ipswich game 😜

Never heard of them

Well you could see in the summer what this season was going to be like, we signed so much absolute **** it could never have gone any other way. We are the game the binners are waiting for and you could quite easily see them putting 5 or 6 past us . 

All down to the owners I'm afraid they have been stinking out this football club for far to many years.

• Like 1