Yobocop

Our first ever female referee?

1 hour ago, Chelm Canary said:

I can live with that. I have zero concern of who you pay credence to. 

Do you have a serious question or is that it?

On a side note I've always considered you a bit of a **** but that's just my credence. 

So you don't care about me but care enough to think of me as whatever that word is? 

You are just a walking contradiction of a man aren't you? 

20 minutes ago, Terminally Yellow said:

So you don't care about me but care enough to think of me as whatever that word is? 

You are just a walking contradiction of a man aren't you? 

In answer to your first question. No

5 hours ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

image.thumb.png.df22aad10b6a22f9f7d6cf36fdb8eb3c.png

There are a couple of things which really stand out in that picture - I can't take my eyes off them. What on earth are they?

(look like a couple of tyres on edge)

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Yobocop said:

I can’t remember another one 

I only watched the last quarter of the match but felt she handled the game really well and was spot on with all the decisions 

well done Rebecca Welch, won’t be long until she’s in the middle in the Premier league. 

I actually can’t believe anyone is commenting on the gender of a referee. Who cares.  It’s irrelevant.

Embarrassing,

1 hour ago, Kingston Yellow said:

I actually can’t believe anyone is commenting on the gender of a referee. Who cares.  It’s irrelevant.

Embarrassing,

The vast majority of refs are male and this is I believe the first time a ref who isn’t male has refereed one of our games. Surely worthy of comment on it’s rarity value alone ?

if Wagner gets the heave-ho and for the first time in Football League history we appoint a female Head Coach would that not attract gender attention ?

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

The vast majority of refs are male and this is I believe the first time a ref who isn’t male has refereed one of our games. Surely worthy of comment on it’s rarity value alone ?

if Wagner gets the heave-ho and for the first time in Football League history we appoint a female Head Coach would that not attract gender attention ?

Yeah most definitely my point, and in no way shape or form is that embarrassing, is it? 

• Like 2

On 11/11/2023 at 19:22, Yobocop said:

I can’t remember another one 

I only watched the last quarter of the match but felt she handled the game really well and was spot on with all the decisions 

well done Rebecca Welch, won’t be long until she’s in the middle in the Premier league. 

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/67705029.amp

• Like 1