Sign in to follow this  
Indy

I had a hope in May! Should have known better!

Just to say after a really poor frustrating season of Smith & Webber than Wagner coming in, the long awaited MA link I was so looking forward to a summer of change!

What did we get? MA bought on board to shore up the sinking ship that was allowed to be sunk by the Webbers by an aging couple who should be long retired from this club, giving them free licence to do as they please for a big wage!

MA has to endure two years at a level playing field but forced to stump up 60 million for that pleasure! So much for a fresh broom cleaning the dross out the club, the bad smell of Webber still lingers and I’m pretty sure the last thing Knapper needs to be helped by such a disliked SD.

So what I could only wanted to see has just been allowed to fester into a dismal team, dismal coach and set up and still no leadership at the top as no one has total control of a rudderless ship!

Never mind might just be a negative day for me but what exactly is taking this club so long to change? Do we really need another two years of joint ownership and no leadership at top level?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Indy said:

Just to say after a really poor frustrating season of Smith & Webber than Wagner coming in, the long awaited MA link I was so looking forward to a summer of change!

What did we get? MA bought on board to shore up the sinking ship that was allowed to be sunk by the Webbers by an aging couple who should be long retired from this club, giving them free licence to do as they please for a big wage!

MA has to endure two years at a level playing field but forced to stump up 60 million for that pleasure! So much for a fresh broom cleaning the dross out the club, the bad smell of Webber still lingers and I’m pretty sure the last thing Knapper needs to be helped by such a disliked SD.

So what I could only wanted to see has just been allowed to fester into a dismal team, dismal coach and set up and still no leadership at the top as no one has total control of a rudderless ship!

Never mind might just be a negative day for me but what exactly is taking this club so long to change? Do we really need another two years of joint ownership and no leadership at top level?

My sentiments exactly. Dilly-dally and dither is what this regime has always excelled at. It’s extremely damaging right now on every single level.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Indy said:

Delia and Michael are only staying on to help the club. The even better news is it’s three years and not two. 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Delia and Michael are only staying on to help the club. The even better news is it’s three years and not two. 

**** three years of drifting with no captain!

3 hours ago, Midlands Yellow said:

You never stop learning, Delia and Michael are only 81. 

They are actually both 82.

4 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Even better! They both have more experience now on how to run a top 26 club. 

It's top 36 now . 

1 hour ago, The Real Buh said:

Has anyone ever heard Michael Wynn-Jones talk? I’m a bit worried about him to be honest. Is he ok?

His wife does all the talking for him. You know the one who insists 'she hates publicity'!!

14 hours ago, The Real Buh said:

Has anyone ever heard Michael Wynn-Jones talk? I’m a bit worried about him to be honest. Is he ok?

I heard him say Webber go get me 40 B&H from Morrison’s there’s a good boy 😜

• Haha 1