Sign in to follow this  
king canary

One conspiracy theory I can get behind...

A few days ago Craig Murray was detained by the police for his public support of all things Hamas.

This forum's resident source for everything Craig Murray has ever written has been absent since Friday.

Could they be...one and the same?

• Haha 5

I don't have an opinion until I've read the Guardian's editorial. Maybe it's similar for him.

1 hour ago, king canary said:

A few days ago Craig Murray was detained by the police for his public support of all things Hamas.

This forum's resident source for everything Craig Murray has ever written has been absent since Friday.

My only problem with that theory is Craig's spelling and grammar is far superior!

I admit to being a little bit ambivalent about the fact he has been arrested. I'd sooner he wasn't made a martyr to his opinions, much as I don't agree with any of them. 

What does really get on my nerves is this never-ending stupid accusation of genocide. In 1945, the total population of mandatory Palestine, of all ethnicities, was 1.8 million. Today there are over 5 million Palestinians. If that's Israel's best attempt at genocide then the biggest crime Israel can be charged with is incompetence. 

Only other comment is why on Earth did he go to protest outside the Icelandic parliament of all places? Truly bizarre. 

Edited by littleyellowbirdie

1 hour ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

My only problem with that theory is Craig's spelling and grammar is far superior!

I admit to being a little bit ambivalent about the fact he has been arrested. I'd sooner he wasn't made a martyr to his opinions, much as I don't agree with any of them. 

What does really get on my nerves is this never-ending stupid accusation of genocide. In 1945, the total population of mandatory Palestine, of all ethnicities, was 1.8 million. Today there are over 5 million Palestinians. If that's Israel's best attempt at genocide then the biggest crime Israel can be charged with is incompetence. 

Only other comment is why on Earth did he go to protest outside the Icelandic parliament of all places? Truly bizarre. 

Invited by the editor in chief of Wikileaks which is Kristinn Hrafnsson, who is an Icelander 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, How I Wrote Elastic Man said:

Invited by the editor in chief of Wikileaks which is Kristinn Hrafnsson, who is an Icelander 

No wonder Wikileaks has dropped off the radar if that's as far as he is prepared to go; I can't think the intelligence skulduggery of Iceland is much to write home about. 

Edited by littleyellowbirdie

18 hours ago, king canary said:

Conspiracy theory? I thought it was common knowledge that 'nevermind, neoliberalism has had it' is Craig Murray...

He uses the above username as an alter on his own blog.

2 hours ago, Hook's-Walk-Canary said:

Conspiracy theory? I thought it was common knowledge that 'nevermind, neoliberalism has had it' is Craig Murray...

He's always denied it in the past. Maybe he'll finally come clean.

I had no idea who he was, then I read he was from North Norfolk and went to Paston, that's a start in life that's almost impossible to recover from.

Murray was born in West Runton, Norfolk, to Robert Cameron Brunton Murray and Poppy Katherine Murray (née Grice)[3][better source needed] and was raised in neighbouring Sheringham. His father, one of 13 children, had worked in the docks in Leith, Scotland, before joining the Royal Air Force.[13] Murray was educated at Sheringham Primary and then at Paston School, an all-boys state grammar school in North Walsham in Norfolk, which he greatly disliked.[15] He told John Crace in 2007 that pupils were obliged each week to don "military uniform and become cadets. Either I skipped school or refused to take part, so I was frequently suspended". His A-levels suffered as a result.[16]

2 hours ago, Hook's-Walk-Canary said:

27 minutes ago, king canary said:

He's always denied it in the past. Maybe he'll finally come clean.

I just did an advance google search of his blog for the exact phrase 'neoliberalism has had it' with no hits.

He does go on about neoliberalism a lot, so anyone who did idolise him the way Nevermind does would probably go on about it a lot too.

Like I said, though, Murray's clearly a very well-educated guy, which just doesn't stack up with what I read from Nevermind.

The Kraken conspiracy beloved by Jools/Hook's-Walk-Canary, that was a good one.

https://www.mediaite.com/news/breaking-sidney-powell-to-plead-guilty-in-georgia-election-fraud-case-per-report/

Former Trump lawyer Sidney Powell pled guilty in the Georgia election interference case brought forth by Fulton County DA Fani Willis.

Powell appeared in a Georgia courtroom where she pled guilty to six misdemeanor counts, including racketeering, on Thursday, just one day before her trial was set to begin. A chief architect of former President Donald Trump’s attempt to claim the 2020 election was stolen, and promiser of a “Kraken” that was never delivered, Powell is the biggest name to agree to a plea deal yet according to CNN’s Zachary Cohen, who shared the news via social media post on Thursday morning.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, A Load of Squit said:

The Kraken conspiracy beloved by Jools/Hook's-Walk-Canary, that was a good one.

https://www.mediaite.com/news/breaking-sidney-powell-to-plead-guilty-in-georgia-election-fraud-case-per-report/

Former Trump lawyer Sidney Powell pled guilty in the Georgia election interference case brought forth by Fulton County DA Fani Willis.

Powell appeared in a Georgia courtroom where she pled guilty to six misdemeanor counts, including racketeering, on Thursday, just one day before her trial was set to begin. A chief architect of former President Donald Trump’s attempt to claim the 2020 election was stolen, and promiser of a “Kraken” that was never delivered, Powell is the biggest name to agree to a plea deal yet according to CNN’s Zachary Cohen, who shared the news via social media post on Thursday morning.

The 2020 election was stolen and history will prove it.

Just now, Hook's-Walk-Canary said:

The Courts are going to put yer man in a jumpsuit to match his skin tone because he tried to overthrow an election he lost by 7 million votes.

11 minutes ago, Hook's-Walk-Canary said:

images.jpg.ebe7de5745c00b23309802ba4fee2432.jpg

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, keelansgrandad said:

The Courts are going to put yer man in a jumpsuit to match his skin tone because he tried to overthrow an election he lost by 7 million votes.

He's publicly stated that he's prepared to go to jail where the powers that be want him, but you should be questioning yourself why they want him silenced? Trump would win the next election in a landslide such is his popularity.

Do you recall the following from the 2020 election?:

And what's your arithmetic like?:

15 minutes ago, Hook's-Walk-Canary said:

Maybe a good job he didn’t win, going by his recent comments he would have been arming Hesbolah to bring down Netanyahu.