Sign in to follow this  
Midlands Yellow

Leeds Tickets

I’ve put my ST in for buybacks for the Leeds, Middlesbrough and Blackburn games with two being weekend where there are substantial engineering works and the other being midweek. 

35 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

As we have said many times before, these are buyback tickets. You don’t ever seem to accept this!

What does that matter!! My point was you’ll always be able to get tickets together if you’re patient. 

The reason why tickets are available is totally irrelevant. 

Edited by Midlands Yellow

4 hours ago, Commonsense said:

As we have said many times before, these are buyback tickets. You don’t ever seem to accept this!

Rather odd to have six tickets and seven tickets all next to each other albeit in different rows available on buyback or am i missing something ??

1 minute ago, TIL 1010 said:

Rather odd to have six tickets and seven tickets all next to each other albeit in different rows available on buyback or am i missing something ??

Probably a cancelled corporate?

7 minutes ago, shefcanary said:

I notice one of those is in the second row directly behind the goal with a view through the goal net so i doubt it shef.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, shefcanary said:

Someone else cancelled? I blame the tofu eating wokerati.

• Like 1

They used to give the comp tickets for programme sellers, golden goal and whatnot in the River End lower behind the goal. If that’s still the case Maybe it’s some of those that aren’t required? 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Midlands Yellow said:

It still shatters the myth that only singles will be available for home matches, it’s easy these days to get casual tickets. 

Presumably then it isn't easy to get buybacks? 

Possibly also shatters the myth that we need a new ground unless, of course, the idea is German style football for the people at cheaper prices but then we have now forgotten about the crowd being the 12th. man.

7 minutes ago, essex canary said:

Presumably then it isn't easy to get buybacks? 

Possibly also shatters the myth that we need a new ground unless, of course, the idea is German style football for the people at cheaper prices but then we have now forgotten about the crowd being the 12th. man.

Same stick, different day/thread......