4 minutes ago, Robert N. LiM said:

We've upgraded with Barnes, to be fair.

Hardly  9 games 

one goal in open play 

19 minutes ago, Myra Hawtree said:

Still scoring goals.  Wish we’d kept him.  Good character.  Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

That would have been some loan by now stretching into nearly 5 years.

Quite frankly I'd rather have both Rhodes and even Jordan Hugill as our stopgap striking options and until we are back at full strength rather the couple we have at the moment.

What a decline in fortunes to have to suggest that Hugill would be an asset to the team as things stand nowadays.

Rhodes was always a decent character to have on the books, and he was clearly happy with life at Carrow Road.

39 minutes ago, BroadstairsR said:

Quite frankly I'd rather have both Rhodes and even Jordan Hugill as our stopgap striking options and until we are back at full strength rather the couple we have at the moment.

What a decline in fortunes to have to suggest that Hugill would be an asset to the team as things stand nowadays.

Rhodes was always a decent character to have on the books, and he was clearly happy with life at Carrow Road.

I think both players would suit Wagner style rather than Farkes. They were just unlucky they happened to be here at the same time as Pukki

1 hour ago, Fen Canary said:

I think both players would suit Wagner style rather than Farkes. They were just unlucky they happened to be here at the same time as Pukki

I can't think of a player who less suits what Wagner wants his strikers to do than Rhodes.

Wagner wants the strikers to press off the ball and drop deep when we have the ball to offer options to the midfield, both things Rhodes was never known for doing.

21 minutes ago, king canary said:

I can't think of a player who less suits what Wagner wants his strikers to do than Rhodes.

Wagner wants the strikers to press off the ball and drop deep when we have the ball to offer options to the midfield, both things Rhodes was never known for doing.

I was going to say, Rhodes is basically the antichrist to Wagnerball.