Sign in to follow this  
rock bus

Booing and fighting amongst ourselves in the stands today

8 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Jesus wasn't strange. You however, well that's a whole different kettle of fish...

Have a lovely night Nutty, good luck finding an argument to keep you awake. 

The atmosphere in the away end at Hull last year was pretty horrible, a drunken thug a couple of rows behind me was fully abusing an older lady in front of him and then it escalated a bit when people stood up to him

9 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Have a lovely night Nutty, good luck finding an argument to keep you awake. 

I ain't playing buddy.

Perhaps Hoggy' will entertain you.

3 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

I ain't playing buddy.

Perhaps Hoggy' will entertain you.

Nutty remember when we have spoke about away at Gillingam many moons ago with worthy at half time very toxic but not fighting each other

2 minutes ago, norfolkngood said:

Nutty remember when we have spoke about away at Gillingam many moons ago with worthy at half time very toxic but not fighting each other

Yes. I've been going away since Wolves in the cup in 1971. We had to stick together and sometimes pray to stay safe. Never fighting eachother.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Yes. I've been going away since Wolves in the cup in 1971. We had to stick together and sometimes pray to stay safe. Never fighting eachother.

That's right used to look after each other , Might of disagreed etc

probably didn't like each other on a night out in Norwich if you were from different parts of Norfolk ,

but when you went away with  Norwich everybody was together 

Edited by norfolkngood
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, norfolkngood said:

That's right used to look after each other , Might of disagreed etc

probably didn't like each other on a night out in Norwich in you were from different parts of Norfolk ,

but when you went away with  Norwich everybody was together 

Different times now. There seems to be a need for division throughout our support. Happy Clappers and Nappy krappers or Realists I think they like to call themselves.

General society is much the same. Brexit thrived on division. Now it's the old and young divide. I always think if we all stuck together we could get a better deal. Together we easily outnumber those who would divide us. 

• Like 2

On 11/10/2023 at 13:53, The Bristol Nest said:

I think I know who they are. Seemed to have hopped on board the away crowd in the past 18 months or so. 

The drums and the Elite aren't the problem. I love the way they arrive at the ground and don't stop all game. The home fans seem to like it too.

It's the **** who latch onto to them.

I know some will disagree with us here, but the drum was massively missing on Saturday.  You might not like it, but it is remarkably effective about keeping a small band of brothers, us happy few, a noisy as the home crowd, usually noisier.  Saturday was a cauldron of sound from the Coventry sides, and much as we tried, we had no answer to it.  The drum might have helped.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bobzilla said:

I know some will disagree with us here, but the drum was massively missing on Saturday.  You might not like it, but it is remarkably effective about keeping a small band of brothers, us happy few, a noisy as the home crowd, usually noisier.  Saturday was a cauldron of sound from the Coventry sides, and much as we tried, we had no answer to it.  The drum might have helped.

Coventry fans for their numbers are the best for support in this league. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Of course you are.

Closely followed by the binners...

Of course you are.

Closely followed by the binners...

Good old Nutty! Never blinkered or irrational. Keep on twisting views that you can’t handle. 

19 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

They weren't last season, quiet as anything

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Good old Nutty! Never blinkered or irrational. Keep on twisting views that you can’t handle. 

I'm fine with it. Where are Norwich in your bag? At the back with the sand wedge?

6 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

I thought they were excellent at Carrow Road, even after a 3.0 thrashing. 

Of course you were.

7 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

I thought they were excellent at Carrow Road, even after a 3.0 thrashing. 

Away fans always are,  I'm talking about at their place. Half empty, no noise then all off a sudden they gain 20000 fans for the play offs. Poor effort 

1 minute ago, Ken Hairy said:

Away fans always are,  I'm talking about at their place. Half empty, no noise then all off a sudden they gain 20000 fans for the play offs. Poor effort 

Agreed as I was there. Not always easy mind when the match is virtually over after twenty minutes. Did you attend on Saturday just passed? They were very loud at times. 

I'm fine with it. Where are Norwich in your bag? At the back with the sand wedge?

You’re a bitter and twisted old man. Let go from 85, we only have ourselves to blame for dropping that season. 

Edited by Midlands Yellow

8 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

You’re a bitter and twisted old man. Let go from 85, we only have ourselves to blame for dropping that season. 

One of us is so bitter and twisted about Norwich City that they make stuff up to discredit our club. The very definition of bitter and twisted.

Fake Coventry too?

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

One of us is so bitter and twisted about Norwich City that they make stuff up to discredit our club. The very definition of bitter and twisted.

Fake Coventry too?

You’re a mad man Nutty but Norwich through and through to be fair. If we all followed your example they’d be no German cars or anything else of their magnificent exports on these shores. Coventry got the better of us in 85 but we screwed our selves up and paid the penalty. 

Try and let go and forgive them, you’ll feel better for it. 

You’re a mad man Nutty but Norwich through and through to be fair. If we all followed your example they’d be no German cars or anything else of their magnificent exports on these shores. Coventry got the better of us in 85 but we screwed our selves up and paid the penalty. 

Try and let go and forgive them, you’ll feel better for it. 

You seem to know a lot more about Coventry. Probably not fake...

I don't hold grudges. It would be mad to. I'm just Norwich through and through and haven't got anything left for the rest. I'm proud of that too.

You seem to know a lot more about Coventry. Probably not fake...

I don't hold grudges. It would be mad to. I'm just Norwich through and through and haven't got anything left for the rest. I'm proud of that too.

We’ve exchanged views plenty  and you’ve let your hatred for Coventry well known on here many times. You’ve even hoped they go bust on more than one occasion. So that’s pure denial on your part once again.

On a personal level I live in Leicester and prefer most other midlands clubs ( including Coventry over them) Now I’ll never reach your levels of devotion to NCFC but I’ve been supporting them since 75, watch them multiple times every season and love the city of Norwich. That may not be enough for you but it will do for me. 

We’ve exchanged views and you’ve let your hatred for Coventry well known on here many times. You’ve even hoped they go bust on more than one occasion. So that’s pure denial on your part once again.

On a personal level I live in Leicester and prefer most other midlands clubs ( including Coventry over them) Now I’ll never reach your levels of devotion to NCFC but I’ve been supporting them since 75, watch them multiple times every season and love the city of Norwich. That may not be enough for you but it will do for me. 

I said they were a basket case club. And they were. So were the binners. You stuck up for them both yet at the same time constantly criticised how my club is run.

If this is a heart to heart...

why do you do that?

35 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Agreed as I was there. Not always easy mind when the match is virtually over after twenty minutes. Did you attend on Saturday just passed? They were very loud at times. 

Home atmosphere was decent to be fair and got 26500 in. Was surprised that my Cov mate reckoned that was their best performance. We were depressingly abject and the Away end was never buoyant, had a whiff of what was to come. I wasn't prepared to be set upon by a gang of Dickensian, mange ridden children that wanted to fight us middle aged men. 

1 minute ago, Jason Shackell’s Limp Tack said:

Home atmosphere was decent to be fair and got 26500 in. Was surprised that my Cov mate reckoned that was their best performance. We were depressingly abject and the Away end was never buoyant, had a whiff of what was to come. I wasn't prepared to be set upon by a gang of Dickensian, mange ridden children that wanted to fight us middle aged men. 

See, now I feel old. No wonder the Barclay put me out to pasture!

I was with some people today who go every game, home and away, got dogs abuse from some of our fans on Saturday.

Not sure if they send out emails asking how it was when you buy away tickets like we get for home games. But our club must be aware by now.

1 minute ago, Jason Shackell’s Limp Tack said:

I was at Carrow Road for the Leicester match and in the Murderer’s mid afternoon. Wasn’t especially busy but predominantly Leicester fans in giving it ‘The Stare’ at the bar. These are stranger times post Covid I’m finding, those tossers drug and drink fuelled are more noticeable and looking to start nonsense. Very sad times indeed. 

2 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

See, now I feel old. No wonder the Barclay put me out to pasture!

I was with some people today who go every game, home and away, got dogs abuse from some of our fans on Saturday.

Not sure if they send out emails asking how it was when you buy away tickets like we get for home games. But our club must be aware by now.

Hmmn, not sure how to answer that other than to say you aren't old, well not that old. The Barclay never put you out to grass, you abandoned us and we don't forget. I've not done an away game in years but there was an element in the Away end, that enjoy special privileges in the Barclay that we're central/involved in the melee at the end. Make of this what you will. #****tyElite

12 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

I said they were a basket case club. And they were. So were the binners. You stuck up for them both yet at the same time constantly criticised how my club is run.

If this is a heart to heart...

why do you do that?

You said far worse and you know it. Please don’t play the innocent, it’s all still here but I’m too bored to hunt it. I’ll hold my hands up to being naughty and mischievous on here, something you’re incapable of every time. 

4 minutes ago, Jason Shackell’s Limp Tack said:

Hmmn, not sure how to answer that other than to say you aren't old, well not that old. The Barclay never put you out to grass, you abandoned us and we don't forget. I've not done an away game in years but there was an element in the Away end, that enjoy special privileges in the Barclay that we're central/involved in the melee at the end. Make of this what you will. #****tyElite

Same old Nutty, “Making it up”

4 minutes ago, Jason Shackell’s Limp Tack said:

Now listen here youngster. We didn't truck with Elite back in my day. But we did have Wattsy to cope with. Never thought I'd wish him back there :classic_ninja: