1 minute ago, nutty nigel said:

I already have. Our wonderful posters paid it for him. Just like to remind the binners of how they've been represented on here in the past. Plus I doubt he's far away...

As I say, it’s going to be swarming on here this season. Binmen frothing at the bit, and I have no doubt he’ll be back too. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The Real Buh said:

They are truly pathetic tbh

They can kid themselves that they’ve “changed” and it’s their time now but the truth is when we beat them in that play off semi final we broke the back of that football team. After the beatings we gave them they aren’t the same club. We changed them.

What an utter c#ck you are Buh  ….. you just talk utter tosh !

7 hours ago, Heading South said:

What an utter c#ck you are Buh  ….. you just talk utter tosh !

Get mad about it. Tell all your scum friends how mad about it you are as well old man.

5 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Shhhhhhh

But buh 

ThEy'Re sTiLl ToP oF tHe LeAgUe 

...... 3 games in.... 

Another star on order.... 

Edited by GodlyOtsemobor
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, The Real Buh said:

Shhhhhhh

You were decent today , against I have to say a poor looking Millwall, but Buh your still a massive C#ck my boy .

53 minutes ago, Heading South said:

You were decent today , against I have to say a poor looking Millwall, but Buh your still a massive C#ck my boy .

“Your”(lol) mother says the same about my c#ck

2 hours ago, The Real Buh said:

“Your”(lol) mother says the same about my c#ck

I was going to embarrass you and say you must be a grave digger then ( RIP mum ) …. But you probably wouldn’t be  !

38 minutes ago, Heading South said:

I was going to embarrass you and say you must be a grave digger then ( RIP mum ) …. But you probably wouldn’t be  !

I hate to break this to you sweetheart but you aren’t the first person to get obsessed with me on here. You’re in great company.

Go and tell the other forum you’re on, the retirement home forum for old scummers living in a heroin flooded, grief town in Suffolk. Tell them of The Real Buh. I want them to know.

Edited by The Real Buh
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

I hate to break this to you sweetheart but you aren’t the first person to get obsessed with me on here. You’re in great company.

Go and tell the other forum you’re on, the retirement home forum for old scummers living in a heroin flooded, grief town in Suffolk. Tell them of The Real Buh. I want them to know.

Sick disrespectful C#nt 

4 hours ago, Heading South said:

Not sure why you are tolerated on here binner.

However, keep calling someone a co(k (despite who it is) on this forum (you need WOTB for insults like that) and you will be fu9ked off back to bin land by admin pretty soon hopefully. With your 'near the knuckle' posts you must feel very secure and smug here.