Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Don't Forget To Set Your Alarm Tonight Cambridge.

Two new threads for you to start in the morning, one with the fixtures and one about the Cup draw.

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, canarydan23 said:

So we're into starting threads about cc starting threads now are we?

It’s like gogglebox for the pinkun forums 

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, TIL 1010 said:

Two new threads for you to start in the morning, one with the fixtures and one about the Cup draw.

Surely his mum would wake him for this........ 

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, canarydan23 said:

So we're into starting threads about cc starting threads now are we?

26 592 posts aren't enough.

17 minutes ago, essex canary said:

At least they're  not all on the same subject.  You , my friend , suffer from permanent sense of humour failure, will your progeny inherit this too? 

26 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

She's dead. Sorry, have to set my own alarm.

It's quite a hassle.

If that is genuinely the case, I apologize for mentioning her in my comment. 

1 hour ago, essex canary said:

Maybe i should have used 3197 of them as a stck.

4 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

Maybe i should have used 3197 of them as a stck.

I note that 20 so or years ago you were part of the Supporters Consultative Group which met every 6 weeks and was prominently advertised in the Club Programme. Perhaps you could recommend it as a far better model than we have got now?

Neil Doncaster's Programme notes of early 2002 could equally help Zoe out a little bit in how to write an interesting and informative report on strategic matters.

4 hours ago, essex canary said:

I note that 20 so or years ago you were part of the Supporters Consultative Group which met every 6 weeks and was prominently advertised in the Club Programme. Perhaps you could recommend it as a far better model than we have got now?

Neil Doncaster's Programme notes of early 2002 could equally help Zoe out a little bit in how to write an interesting and informative report on strategic matters.

Even a joke thread about cambridge has provided you with yet another stick.

23 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

Even a joke thread about cambridge has provided you with yet another stick.

I will take that as agreed that 2002 was better just that politics render it difficult to admit.

13 hours ago, essex canary said:

I will take that as agreed that 2002 was better just that politics render it difficult to admit.

What was so much better about 2002 than now?

42 minutes ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

What was so much better about 2002 than now?

Amongst other things Tilly would have had the ability to find out the answers to his Lion and Castle question without asking on here. We would get answers from him rather than questions.

20 minutes ago, essex canary said:

Amongst other things Tilly would have had the ability to find out the answers to his Lion and Castle question without asking on here. We would get answers from him rather than questions.

I don’t know if this was the case but I’m guessing here, the club in 2002 was a bit more of a closed shop so I’m not sure if John would’ve got as much information as part of the SCG as they give out now but as said I am guessing - John can confirm 

3 minutes ago, Yobocop said:

I don’t know if this was the case but I’m guessing here, the club in 2002 was a bit more of a closed shop so I’m not sure if John would’ve got as much information as part of the SCG as they give out now but as said I am guessing - John can confirm 

Just to say that there are some respects in which the Club didn't appear to be a closed shop in 2002 relative to the present from the perspective of a match going supporter. For example the then CEO was regularly on the street before the match talking to supporters. The Matchday Programme listed all the Consultative Committee members, invited supporters to contact them and stated that the Group met every 6 weeks. 

Perhaps that is not the full perspective but there surely there were at least some things that were better 20 years ago?

Given the kind of Club we are we ought to be aiming for the gold standard but we never seem to do so.

31 minutes ago, essex canary said:

Perhaps that is not the full perspective

Even you can see that you are talking shoite  now. Hallelujah!!! 

5 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Even you can see that you are talking shoite  now. Hallelujah!!! 

Be careful you will soon be rivalling Tilly's and Cambridge's total of valueless posts.

1 minute ago, essex canary said:

Be careful you will soon be rivalling Tilly's and Cambridge's total of valueless posts.

Bit Rich, no counter argument then, I must be correct, again. Me n Tillo may not see eye to eye on much but he's not  a Toxic agent on this board, nor for that matter  is Cambridgeo... he's just mildly irritating , sometimes, I quite like them  both actually........they are honest.

But your level of slimy insinuation and faux concern for the club you claim to support is truly vile, selfish and disingenuous.   

4 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Bit Rich, no counter argument then, I must be correct, again. Me n Tillo may not see eye to eye on much but he's not  a Toxic agent on this board, nor for that matter  is Cambridgeo... he's just mildly irritating , sometimes, I quite like them  both actually........they are honest.

But your level of slimy insinuation and faux concern for the club you claim to support is truly vile, selfish and disingenuous.   

Cambridge is harmless and at least his posts are varied. 

14 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

I asked an open question to Yobocop. Anyone else is equally welcome to some observations.

What exactly is vile, selfish and disingenuous about it? It takes one to know one.

9 minutes ago, essex canary said:

I asked an open question to Yobocop. Anyone else is equally welcome to some observations.

What exactly is vile, selfish and disingenuous about it? It takes one to know one.

Nope your original question was to Tillo and it was obvious( obvious trolls are) that you thought you'd found a way to get him onside. When you failed , you  tried with Yobocoppo . Obvious  to all but the blinkered. 

High tide is  at around 10 so I'm off to use my new IMA KOMOMO 125FS and my new XORUS PATCHINKO  on my new  HTO Nebula 12-42g  . ..Silver beauties for dinner if fortunate. 

Keep up the pi55poor trolling, you are great  for venting at.... deservedly.  

Edited by wcorkcanary